Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Noel O’Shea Phoenix Park

• 01-03-2018 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey, how are you all
    I am desperate to find Noel O’Shea’s in Phoenix Park contact details, heard amazing things and would love to get a reading! If anyone had his phone number please let me know!

Ps if anyone knows good fortune tellers around Dublin area feel free to let me know

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

If he's any good he'll find you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

He lives somewhere near Marys Hospital in the park. I don't think it would be right for you to just call to his house. You might a phone number somewhere, the paranormal forum on boards maybe. Send a text.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Amanda119 wrote: »

Ps if anyone knows good fortune tellers around Dublin area feel free to let me know

Hate to break it to you but...

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭chatticusfinch

Did you try his brother Rick?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Amanda119

Are Am Eye wrote: »
    He lives somewhere near Marys Hospital in the park. I don't think it would be right for you to just call to his house. You might a phone number somewhere, the paranormal forum on boards maybe. Send a text.

Yeah ive read in one of the forums on where he is and what the name of his house is apparently, but i thought so myself that it would very weird to just turn up to his house, but honestly just cannot find his contact details anywhere! Read the forums in here, the recent and older ones, great reviews on him but no number :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Amanda119

Did you try his brother Rick?

No, I have not! Is he any good based on reviews and is he easier to reach?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Amanda119 wrote: »
    No, I have not! Is he any good based on reviews and is he easier to reach?

Nah, he's always bouncing around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Omackeral wrote: »
    Nah, he's always bouncing around.

Nice of you to cushion the blow.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement