Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlahn: The "Snow Show Like a Joe Show" Edition - 01/03 two-eighteen so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

De Brand NEW & IMPROVED so to speak 2-18 Joe Duffy Wurkday Calculator and dat:

Wurkdays in 2-18 and dat: 55
    Joe Shows: 50
    No Show Joe Shows: 5
    Breakeens 4 Joe: 5

PBH (de full-time host of de show) Shows: 1 (first show for de full-time host on March 9th!)
    PBH guest appearances and dat: 1
    D'Omen Shows: 4
    AN Udder Shows: 0

NEW FEATURE SO TO SPEAK:
    Fateen's Estimated Fees (De FEF Matrix so to speak) to date dis year: €125,000*
    (not including de EXTRA FEES for 3 days of De Beast From De East TV + Radio Simulcast Xtravaganza + likely "Danger Money" for travelling to and from wurk in de snow and dat).

King-World-News-WTF-Is-Going-On-Here-864x400_c.jpg
    *de fees are calculated at €2,500 per show x days dat Fateen is in so to speak. Dose fees are likely conservative and outdated as day are 2 years old so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,061 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Listening to the widows of the taxi drivers today, a few thoughts struck me.

1 - Contrary to popular belief, its now apparent that taxi drivers do not know everything

2 - Why didnt Joe ask what the Taxi Drivers Association did to bring this subject to the attention of their members?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭meep

BPKS wrote: »
    2 - Why didnt Joe ask what the Taxi Drivers Association did to bring this subject to the attention of their members?

Because his idea of putting up notices at taxi ranks outlioning only this specific issue is much much better, caller.

Plus, it was clear from the calls that the taxi regulator did include the details of the scheme as well as the application form in packs sent to the taxi drivers. But of course, because some (many?) didn't bother to read or action same, it's obviously someone elses fault.

meep wrote: »
    Because his idea of putting up notices at taxi ranks outlioning only this specific issue is much much better, caller.

Plus, it was clear from the calls that the taxi regulator did include the details of the scheme as well as the application form in packs sent to the taxi drivers. But of course, because some (many?) didn't bother to read or action same, it's obviously someone elses fault.

It wasnt that they didnt bother, it was just that they were "old school".;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

The do gooder moaning about the unemployed suicidal 28 year old did my head in. The 28 year old has a seven year old son so he has no right to check out while he is responsible for that child. He should get up out of the bed and train for something, anything, even get a job in Dunnes.
    Suicide might solve his problem which is that he has nothing to show for his life apart from being thirty years old, suicide doesnt solve problems or take away pain, it transfers the problem onto someone elses shoulders.

Time to grow up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    What old school did all these Taxi drivers attend ?

It wasn't charm school, anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

sligojoek wrote: »
    It wasn't charm school, anyway

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

I can imagine the silly wagons queuing to hand money to Wedding World !!

Where else would you expect women to buy wedding dresses? Penneys, Dunnes, Power City? Do you do a credit check on retailers prior to making a purchase or laying down a deposit?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

ALL POPE ALL THE TIME.

withless wrote: »
    ALL POPE ALL THE TIME.

I assume in August Joe will have no problems talking up the Popes visit and generally fawning over it. Conveniently forgetting all the tales of misery he has filled countless hours of Liveline with about from industrial schools, laundries, mother & baby homes, boarding schools and so on.

• Advertisement

Help I'm getting Married Facebuke group.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

"Bridesmaids left hoy and droy".....?

Maybe a bit of lube would help?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

Bridesmaid Truffles?

"I dont know how they did it"

They werent paying for their stock, thats how!

Arklow.

No mention of "da buzz around Foiyver Froiday"?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,787 ✭✭✭buried

Find out if this outfit got any help or grants from Enterprise Ireland. Plenty of this f**king bull$hit going on in all trades in this country and 99% of these gangster undercutting C**nts that head into recievership are being backed by "enterprise" Ireland.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

"I gave up bridesmaids"

A mate of mine decided to do the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭BarryD2

Why do wedding shops always provide these sob stories? Similar happens when all sorts of businesses close. People get stung.

Which is why we had bankruptcy laws to protect the public and other small businesses from serial entrepreneurs of the type who trend towards reckless trading.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,618 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

bridesmaids sample dresses. Just wondering, would all these be different ? like not being able to get the same ones for all the bridesmaids or ones that fit them

The only reason Joe is covering this story is so that he can say "I drive past it every morning" to prove he is an ordinary man who drives to work through Marino every day.

When he says "every morning", I presume he means around 11.45.

• Advertisement

"I often rang an odd time".......??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

He’s a pain in the hole when he goes off with the sarcastic tone when quoting from websites of failed businesses .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

My big question was why are the only limiting themselves to Bridesmaids - surely when you have MOB( dats mudder of the bride for ye non bridezillas), anal in the door you should try and sell them stuff....stupid business model

The game is they know they are going under. It is happening everywhere. Suppliers get f**king diddled too by these hoors

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

This same show could have aired any year for the last 20 years ,same boring rigmarole .

When all the wedding dresses are gone, the're GONE!

Calling Faaader Iggy!

My big question was why are the only limiting themselves to Bridesmaids - surely when you have MOB( dats mudder of the bride for ye non bridezillas), anal in the door you should try and sell them stuff....stupid business model

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

If you paid by credit card are you not able to try reclaim it?

• Advertisement

Ya'll

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement