Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlahn: The "Snow Show Like a Joe Show" Edition - 01/03 two-eighteen so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,589 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Get yourself a spine, missus, and kick him out.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

I’m drinkin de whiskey, can’t get Joe’s voice outta my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Ah here, it's 3 o'clock, feck off Mary, I'm outta here, Ray D'Arcy is next.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

A strong woman...... patronising weasel

• Registered Users Posts: 39,589 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

What is this, Triplet Thursaady?
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

No take care Petal?, ah here Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

Today's producer was "Fair Gus Sweeney"

In a hurry,so to speak........ funeral in de morning

De burdens will become heavier but yer shoulders will be stronger and dat....

....or words to that effect.

He’s out of kilter, Yew’s off today.

• Advertisement

Not a single mention of De Foyre......

De burdens will become heavier but yer shoulders will be stronger and dat....

....or words to that effect.

Reminds me of the time when I was a kid and de budgie died. I had got a dog about 3 months before. Mother said”God never closes one door but he opens another”, I answered back “you mean he never opens a door without shutting one closed”. Don’t be disrespectful... etc Iwas told.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Joe’s in de cemetery at 10am, I’ll be in de operatin teatre same time getting de leg fixeded, to be plastered after in Versatis.

All the best with the operation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Is Joe planning any special shows for the 2nd anniversary of the 100th anniversary of the Easter Rising or has his interest gone in that now and more interested in flogging his new book

Is Joe planning any special shows for the 2nd anniversary of the 100th anniversary of the Easter Rising or has his interest gone in that now and more interested in flogging his new book

De new buke is out fer de Eester weekend petal....... the fur gotten childers of de Ark-la weddin shop dress massacre in de snowstorm of 2018........ so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭meep

By the way, where did the 'What colour is de <insert object/person/concept/intangible here>' query originate, so to speak?

A bit before my toime.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

He will have a supply of the bukes in the boot of the Jag at the cemetery tomorrow. He will also mention his tome (and perhaps even read from it) in his graveside oration.

If you are there, and decide to buy a copy for cash, don't expect a receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Fateen will be working out some lager related puns.

Lager than life.
    Charlie Chauk will be happy

How's his leg these days?
    Did Fateen just give his Twitter address as "Talk to Joe at 850"?

Is it not 1850?

It's numbers. He's bound to get it ar$eways. I think he has a new twitter handle.
    All 3 are still around ???

What type of question is that to ask about someones kids for FUXAKE!!!!

In other words, are any of them dead?
    Ah here, it's 3 o'clock, feck off Mary, I'm outta here, Ray D'Arcy is next.

I could swear he said Ray Dempsey today.
    meep wrote: »
    By the way, where did the 'What colour is de <insert object/person/concept/intangible here>' query originate, so to speak?

A bit before my toime.

I could be wrong but I think Joe used always ask people, "What colour is your dog?".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

Once again why is Joe Duffy allowed to promote his own Twitter handle, an online posterboard moriya for his own wares. And then a full promo about some other DEATHLY related event he's organising with all his f**king morbird friends, with no doubt a morbid f**king book to follow which will promoted using his show and Twitter feed once again.
    As I said before I think RTE should organise a special project to investigate the deaths of the 20 million Russians who died in WWII. He'd love it .. .with all the death an dat.. and you'd get rid of him once and for all.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,741 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Once again why is Joe Duffy allowed to promote his own Twitter handle, an online posterboard moriya for his own wares.

I think when you are a higher upper in de RTE so to speak you can do whatever ta fook you want as nobody will challange you, certainly looks that way, it would never happen on the BBC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I think when you are a higher upper in de RTE so to speak you can do whatever ta fook you want as nobody will challange you, certainly looks that way, it would never happen on the BBC.

Have you ever been there.?
    Even most of the receptionist think they are above you.
    And the post room staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Have you ever been there.?
    Even most of the receptionist think they are above you.
    And the post room staff.

Like Switzers or Arnotts

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

meep wrote: »

A bit before my toime.

I think it was about a dog he didnt ask what breed it was just the colour

probably wrong it all sounds the same at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 17,061 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

I think it was about a dog he didnt ask what breed it was just the colour

probably wrong it all sounds the same at this stage

Yes I think it was the time some postman rang in saying he kept getting bitten by a dog at a certain house and Joe asked him what colour was the dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Aer lingus again
    Car hire
    Russians

Ronan said "what might be on the show" lol

• Registered Users Posts: 20,611 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Aer lingus again
    Car hire
    Russians

Ronan said "what might be on the show" lol

surely he has enough people lined up at this stage to talk about the great fire of 2-18 in Ballymun ??

I could hardly think of anything worse than typical liveline callers giving there knowledgeable opinions on Russia :rolleyes:

JOE.......Don't be RUSSIAN to conclusions now,ja heer me........ (camp laugh) hee hee

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

He'll have the manager of the Celtic Bar at that resort in France

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

BPKS wrote: »
    Yes I think it was the time some postman rang in saying he kept getting bitten by a dog at a certain house and Joe asked him what colour was the dog.

Orban mith at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Live to Irish bar in France for updates

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement