Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlahn: The "Snow Show Like a Joe Show" Edition - 01/03 two-eighteen so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

A jury taking notes???, "Wow" as fateen would say....

• Registered Users Posts: 39,586 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Lets go after the jury now......

Well, they were obviously defective, as they didn't do as they should, according to the unbiased reporting staff here.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 25,235 ✭✭✭✭zell12

This whole discussion is just wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Lets go after the jury now......

The frothing loon leftys are asking how many men were in the jury

• Advertisement

A jury taking notes???, "Wow" as fateen would say....

or an "a-ha"

Pbh nearly crying wow as joe says

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

or an "a-ha"

Well spotted caller.......
    I wonder would Bernie s bridal shop in Ark-la have any jurors robes going cheap,so to speak. ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭BarryD2

Olding's solicitor on the ball quickly. Is PBH sweating a little as he leaves in the 4WD?

BarryD2 wrote: »
    Olding's solicitor on the ball quickly. Is PBH sweating a little as he leaves in the 4WD?

Press Releases go on the wire (i.e. are sent to every media outlet simultaneously). There's not a chance in hell it was just sent to RTE, but of course PBH had to make it sound like the first thing the solicitor did was tune into Da Lahv Lahn to hear what people in another country were saying. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Uncharted wrote: »
    Well spotted caller.......
    I wonder would Bernie s bridal shop in Ark-la have any jurors robes going cheap,so to speak. ....

Isn't de sample giveaway on today? I'd say Bernie was gutted she didn't get another 45mins free advertising. No doubt she'll be on tomorrow though to tell us how great it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

The frothing loon leftys are asking how many men were in the jury

A female jury will probably see things quite differently to a male jury.

Perhaps even harder on the victim if they perceive she's a regret shagger.

Drivetime banging on about doubt same drivel as pbh these people are literally mentally unstable.

Drivetime banging on about doubt same drivel as pbh these people are literally mentally unstable.

Possibly RTE had all their eggs in the one basket regarding the outcome and then when it went the opposite way,they're scrambling for filler.

Uncharted wrote: »
    Possibly RTE had all their eggs in the one basket regarding the outcome and then when it went the opposite way,they're scrambling for filler.

More than likely, I'd say.
    "Oh, shyt, we can't use that or him or that, or him and them and that lot are right out. Why did those stupid fecks acquit them?"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

Female-dominated juries are actually less likely to convict in rape cases.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/stanford-rape-case-female-dominated-juries-less-likely-to-convict-in-rape-cases-404525.html

The far left see nothing but hatred now. They have literally become nazis which they give out about.
    They dont care about this girl its about their world view nothing else. They target sponsors (like hook in newstalk) and try to use fake outrage and hashtag etc to bully their desired decision.
    Jacksons life is wrecked but they want him sacked from ulster and ireland their desire for frothing nasty revenge is unreal. They truely are a sick breed one of the usual suspects was sick to their core at 2pm but is discussing concert tickets at 6pm.
    There are too many sociopaths in this world at the moment. Then pravda rte today wud sicken you.the short time to get verdict showed the contempt the jury had for the case going to trial.
    Going to trial was a joke on the evidence but pc police had to ensure that women equals innocent man guilty.they are all raging because the verdict did not suit their agenda.
    Rte prime time smearing the 4 now and no thoughts on the accuser.
    This is what they do change the narrative so they are guilty of something.
    rlol the one on primetime says we must not forget they were aquitted
    Rant over.

Ha! Ha!

The Gavin Duffy pop up ad is on boards. Had already hot next page when i spotted it and it wasn't on the next page.

I shall alert Gavin and PBH immediately! Don't boards.ie thoroughly vet the advertisers so to speak? Don't they conduct investigations as to their bona fides before accepting their fithy lucre? These advertisements are targettin g the most vulnerable blah blah blah blah blah

Imagine Fateen covering de story of de day:

Don't be doin' de rape now, dja hear me?

• Advertisement

Ronan playing wat could actually be de team choon for Da Lahv Lahn so to speak...Georgie Fame's Yeah Yeh Yeh
    fcb8d77a49a997df63e0eb4d88a3afc4.jpg

Doe of yous dat did grew up in the '80s would more likely know de Matt Bianco cover version and dat:

Joe loves saying yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah........

Harrowing rape stories oh good normal bias as usual

Possibly coming up on twoday's show so to speak and dat with HRH Philip of Wickle-low by way of Montrose:

• Imagine being asked to act out your sexual assault whilst on the stand? To place one's hands on one self in a sexual manner so to speak. Have you been raped? Call De Lahv Lahn now!
    • Anne pulled over by a Garda for using her mobile on the N11 and wants the Garda to excuse her - basically Irish people and their "rules don't apply to me" attitude again. She claims she was given a cancer diagnosis prior to the incident but that makes it ok to endanger the lives of every other road user in her eyes no doubt.
    • Dementia for the under 65s again and the inconvenience it causes spouses who MAY have to miss their Strength & Conditioning classes to accommodate their illness.
    • Rotters - how can we rid society of such types?*

*That may not actually have been on it.

De Brand NEW & IMPROVED so to speak 2-18 Joe Duffy Wurkday Calculator and dat:

Wurkdays in 2-18 and dat: 62
    Joe Shows: 53
    No Show Joe Shows: 9
    Breakeens 4 Joe: 9

PBH (de full-time host of de show) Shows: 5 Foyve (first show for de full-time host on March 9th, second show on March 26th!)
    PBH guest appearances and dat: 1
    D'Omen Shows: 4
    AN Udder Shows: 0

NEW FEATURE SO TO SPEAK:
    Fateen's Estimated Fees (De FEF Matrix so to speak) to date dis year: €132,500*
    (not including de EXTRA FEES for 3 days of De Beast From De East TV + Radio Simulcast Xtravaganza + likely "Danger Money" for travelling to and from wurk in de snow and dat).

King-World-News-WTF-Is-Going-On-Here-864x400_c.jpg
    *de fees are calculated at €2,500 per show x days dat Fateen is in so to speak. Dose fees are likely conservative and outdated as day are 2 years old so to speak.

Ronan now playing Matt Bianco.......very strange and dat after the mention earlier so to speak.

Ronan now playing Matt Bianco.......very strange and dat after the mention earlier so to speak.

Well spotted caller..... a song played by de wunderful,fantastic,gregarious and professional Ronan no doubt.... WOW!

J'accuse. You are Ronán Collins.

zell12 wrote: »

YOU CAN'T SAY THAT! ! ! ! ! ! Expunge,expunge....

zell12 wrote: »

I've previously been accused of being Gaybo, now I'm Ronán. :confused: Still, better than being accused of being either Tubs or D'Arcy I suppose........:pac::D

• Advertisement

I've previously been accused of being Gaybo, now I'm Ronán. :confused: Still, better than being accused of being either Tubs or D'Arcy I suppose........:pac::D
    @RealJoeDuffy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement