Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlahn: The "Snow Show Like a Joe Show" Edition - 01/03 two-eighteen so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

why does mammy have to ring in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,235 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Why is no connection made about unrestricted immigration and rents/housing?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

As a Leinster fan, every time Leo is mentioned I think of Leo the Lion!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

2smiggy wrote: »

This is Ireland!

"We're wurking class people"
    I thought in a Republic that all citizens were equal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭BarryD2

Lots of people in the same boat, not just now but for several decades. What did we do?? Look outside of Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Outraged Mammies have made a pretty decent proportion of liveline callers over the years :D

Nowiss?
    You mean 'Nous' ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Aw god love them, flipping move out of Dublin, they could get a grand house on a grand site, plenty of Dubs done it around the homeplace here in meath and they seem to be getting on grand.

well mammy, they will just have to save a while more yet. give a few years till the next crash, and they will get a grand cheap house :pac:

• Advertisement

Why must they buy rather than rent?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Get onto local TDs, get them to approve building upwards with proper sized family apartments, but NIMBYs will always prevail

• Registered Users Posts: 39,586 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

well mammy, they will just have to save a while more yet. give a few years till the next crash, and they will get a grand cheap house :pac:

And if they're lucky enough to be in recession-proof jobs, they'll be quids in.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Aw god love them, flipping move out of Dublin, they could get a grand house on a grand site, plenty of Dubs done it around the homeplace here in meath and they seem to be getting on grand.

but how could they survive outside of duuublin

Ah here, they are saying they are saving 1600 a month, and she wants to put them in the same bracket as 'real' homeless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭BarryD2

Grand we'll all slog away, pay taxes and give your daughter a cheap loan. On a property that will rise in value as the years roll on etc. Seems like a good deal, social solidarity and all that :)

BarryD2 wrote: »
    Grand we'll all slog away, pay taxes and give your daughter a cheap loan. On a property that will rise in value as the years roll on etc.
    But that's what we want! Nobody will vote politicians to reduce house prices

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

but how could they survive outside of duuublin

Very true caller, the commute from meath to dublin would be a killer

Too good to be true.

I know. RTE Guide promised that Liveline would be full of interesting and entertaining stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

40 fags a day?

PBH: "Whaaa?" in a high pitched tone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Ah I hear ya and somewhat agree........... but if the kids are in school in Dublin or working in Dublin means spending 1.5/2 hours a day commuting for the next 20 years then is the move really a good thing?

Theres just not enough houses for sale and rent now in Dublin :(

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭MmmChocolate

Hi Joe, I mean Philip, I'm just calling to let everyone know how stupid I am.

Ah, the good old subscription con.
    As it has always been, will forever be; there will be no shortage of chancers trying it on.

another wan who should be kept away from the internet and debit cards

Can I get a sample of your cream?

What was it, an anti-ageing cream?
    Did you lose 20 years overnight?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Roger_007 wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for the point of this call?........is it just to whinge at the rest of us?

I don't normally listen to Liveline or read this thread, but could you have a bit of empathy?

Bunch a wănkers in here to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Almost 45 minutes of pure ****e radio.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I don't normally listen to Liveline or read this thread, but could you have a bit of empathy?
    You are missing out!

• Advertisement

297.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement