Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlahn: The "Snow Show Like a Joe Show" Edition - 01/03 two-eighteen so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I made that bread Joe but the electricity went and I couldn't bake it. disgrace Joe. and I got scalded filling up the flask and cut my hand sawing the pipes. then I fell down from the attic
    tomorrow's show.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,687 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Is he finishing at Fifteen Hunderid hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,988 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Sid knocking up a batch of porridge bread in his car.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

BarryD2 wrote: »
    Haven't heard anyone mention the birds yet? Poor little creatures need a bit of feeding and water. More important that most of this guff.

Funny you should say that caller cos there is an incredible battle taking place right now out on the feeder as we speak

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

Uncharted wrote: »
    Duffy hamming it up for de cameras so to speak.
    He'll have his top off and be searching for his genie by 3 o'clock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Hope Sid was taking down the ingredients as well,him that has principles,ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Sid knocking up a batch of porridge bread in his car.

With Doris, from the library.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

What the FOOK are the pensioners gonna do with their money TODAY?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

All the lone parents to ring in now, giving out that the pubs are closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Smoke break caller?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Ten Pin wrote: »
    What's the legalities of watching the radio on the TV...

It's ok so long as you have a dog licence :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

The hse staff I mean

Simon Harris tweeted today:
    "Important message for health service staff. Anyone who cannot get to work or whose work place is closed will receive emergency leave with pay & will not have to make up time".

So those that don't live near their hospital or nursing home have the next 2 days off and get paid for it? While the rest of us who happen to live near by have to come to work in short staffed conditions and still provide a full service.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

if only there was a way of giving people money without them having to come in to the post office

Haven't heard anyone mention the birds yet? Poor little creatures need a bit of feeding and water. More important that most of this guff.

Ive left stuff for de robin on de balcony dat twitters all day and night, and whose birdsong my cat tries to imitate

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Hope Sid was taking my down the ingredients as well,him that has principles,ffs

I'm going to answer all questions like Sid from now on

Garda pulls me over "What speed were you doing?" I'll just say "I have my principles."

Boss asks me "What time do you call this?" when I roll in late - "I have my principles"

etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Greasy Tool

I made that bread Joe but the electricity went and I couldn't bake it. disgrace Joe. and I got scalded filling up the flask and cut my hand sawing the pipes. then I fell down from the attic
    tomorrow's show.

Briklliant !! LOL ! Joe tellin' pensioners to take a hacksaw to the heating system !!

There'll be plenty of crumbs by the time every one makes that bread

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Standing Bear

Don't forget, everybody - home and under the bed by 4pm. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Theres only 1 person shutting down in 60secs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Such a sycophantic lick arse...... pension this, welfare that,you're brilliant. ....grate grate,well dun well dun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

if only there was a way of giving people money without them having to come in to the post office

"Bad business" for an post so to speak... everybody likes to protect their patch... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

T-61, til doomsday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Carina is terrible.

M

A sort of cashless society where a person would have some kind of card type device which would entitle them to a certain level of credit at various establishments.

W.O.W.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

Carina is saying exactly the same thing at the end of this ridiculous programme as she did at the beginning. Pretty much word for word.

Hero's all of them.

M

I'm off to TV3 for me misery viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

The terrible audio quality from Mt Leinster improved over the last hour. I wonder if the transmitter was on low power.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement

Simon Harris tweeted today:
    "Important message for health service staff. Anyone who cannot get to work or whose work place is closed will receive emergency leave with pay & will not have to make up time".

So those that don't live near their hospital or nursing home have the next 2 days off and get paid for it? While the rest of us who happen to live near by have to come to work in short staffed conditions and still provide a full service.

my thoughts exactly. that's why I wondered if people who actually worked would get time off, for balance and fairness otherwise why should people who live near bother to go into work in the next emergency

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement