Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlahn: The "Snow Show Like a Joe Show" Edition - 01/03 two-eighteen so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

there's a follow thread button, you will likely have to use it as by default you will be set for instant email notification which means you may get 300 emails on a good liveline day while logged in or 20 odd on a funny fryday so to speak

Eventually I tired of :

PC : "you got mail !"
    Nick: "oooh, yippee, I wonder who it is, no one ever writes to me"

Nick : (to self, "dang its that bl00dy robot again"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

sligojoek wrote: »
    Has he anything frm 1947?

On line 2,it's Mary from Sligo...Tell us about the freeze of 1947 petal......
    Well Joe,grumble moan,gubberment.....no heat....walked on top of the drifts in barefeet......2 shillin a week....im an oap ya know...grumble moan.....whinge.

Look after yerself petal. BACK after dese.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

Uncharted wrote: »
    Yew Orrmund will have the starch at the ready for Joe's televised outfit so to speak......

I note that the name of that gif includes the word 'large'. does that refer to the photo or the subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

In the promo, Fateen trumpeted that “de Minister for Healt did a U Turn” regarding HSE workers pay. I’d lay odds that Duffy will ask why can’t he do a U Turn on Versatis a couple of times today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Greasy Tool

Ah there yis are !! So to speak . Hope Joe's on form today , spinning the plates at Mission Control , he deserves every k , the fat cvnt !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

The Unmanageable Sisters threatens to be a regular occurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,965 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

So it's true that the saviour of Ireland... I mean joe will be on the moving picture box for his show this afternoon ? That's extra fees due to him having to get done up to appear before his subjects listeners.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭gadgiemagoo

I can see christmas buke from this....so to speak

The Big Snow of 2.18 through the eyes of versatis patch users and the OAP's
    Unless they're OAPs wit de patches over their eyes    :D

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    So it's true that the saviour of Ireland... I mean joe will be on the moving picture box for his show this afternoon ? That's extra fees due to him having to get done up to appear before his subjects listeners.

It's a tough job ! But someone has to do it ! (The one and only token working class Dub on air that is , lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

I hope dat Joe has Leo Varad car's weather warning on a loop so dat we can all hear it being played every 5 minutes throughout the show.

We need to be reminded......

• Advertisement

Aren't RTÉ hinting at wanting to increase the license fee ? Is it wise to put joe on national tv ? This will be like a David Attenborough documentary.

Presenter: ah now we see the rare joe Duffy in its natural habitat. Notice the red plumage on its front and large head. That large head is supported by a brass neck.

I hope dat Joe has Leo Varad car's weather warning on a loop so dat we can all hear it being played every 5 minutes throughout the show.

We need to be reminded......

Thank Shiva for our Blanchardstown Brahmin !! Born to rule seemingly . Arent we the lucky Untouchables !!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

RTE R1 has a dreadful crackly quality to it today.
    Anyone else listening to Mt Leinster hearing that?
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 82,685 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Fifteen hunderid hours tomorrow...also known as 3pm to oul Mrs Brennan in number 29.

Yaayy!! here's Joe la Conte !! lol

M

What colour is the snow?

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Aren't RTÉ hinting at wanting to increase the license fee ? Is it wise to put joe on national tv ? This will be like a David Attenborough documentary.

Presenter: ah now we see the rare joe Duffy in its natural habitat. Notice the red plumage on its front and large head. That large head is supported by a brass neck.

A neck like a jockey’s boll0x having ridden bareback in the Grand National, more like!

What colour is the snow?
    Grey.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Is this on the television again today?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Love the braces Joe,going all 80s Wallstreet on da telly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

There's snow show like a no snow Joe Show.

Disgrace Joe

M

Will Joe have the luxury of a lad to go out and start his car with the heat on 15 minutes before the show finishes today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Love the braces Joe,going all 80s Wallstreet on da telly

Joey Gecko.

Disgrace Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Melt the snow Mary

Wait for the theatric hand gestures, especially for those watching on the telly, so to speak.

Joe’s a thespian, don’t you know!

Haha , we've sattelites but here's Mary for an update !! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Problems with your water Mary.....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

cant the cows eat snow

Is that Corina from met eireann ?

Joe is freezing cold what do you think is happening the water. Low temps and water ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

guarantee somebody will ring in saying they didn't get enough notice
    yew will be making random calls checking if people will be home at four

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement