Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlahn: The "Snow Show Like a Joe Show" Edition - 01/03 two-eighteen so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭meep

And before you have a meltdown and do a full-on Lahv Lahn Rage, de above were almost all taken from sites run by de disabled for de disabled and dat (there's an amputee humour thread on reddit for example). FACT. Day can laugh at demselves and jokes about demselves without crying blasphemy.....dare's a lesson dare and dat.

Furder evidence, so to speak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcBUHZS11OY

(apologies for de show linked, by de way, just taught it was very funny and dat)

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

meep wrote: »
    Furder evidence, so to speak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcBUHZS11OY

(apologies for de show linked, by de way, just taught it was very funny and dat)

Fateen wood explode at dat. He'd be shouting "YOU CAN'T SAY DAT! YOU CAN'T SAY DAT!" and wood be in the same angry mode as de toyme he was shouting at Cllr. Seamus Treanor when he displayed his (Fateen) displayed his knowledge and understanding of the phrase "having a canary" which he (Fateen again) somehow took to be in the literal sense in dis case and dat it was a racist comment aimed at a pregnant Nigerian woman who was (in Fateen's moynd) going to give birth to an actual canary....and not a comment aimed at her anger at being driven to Newry in Nordren Ireland as opposed to Dundalk hi in Suddren Ireland for the birth.

POSSIBLY coming up on twoday's show:
    • TOOOOOSLA again. A powerful, powerful woman was on RTE last night sez Joe. Lahv Lahn raised dis story 2 years ago and dat so to speak sez him modestly.
    • Cyclists again. Shood helmets be compulsory?

Camp voyis outro? Yeah, yeah.

De Brand NEW & IMPROVED so to speak 2-18 Joe Duffy Wurkday Calculator and dat:

Wurkdays in 2-18 and dat: 80
    Joe Shows: 66
    No Show Joe Shows: 14
    Breakeens 4 Joe: 14

PBH (de full-time host of de show) Shows: 9
    PBH guest appearances and dat: 1
    D'Omen Shows: 4
    AN Udder Shows: 0
    Good Fryday No Show by nobody at all at all: 1

NEW FEATURE SO TO SPEAK:
    Fateen's Estimated Fees (De FEF Matrix so to speak) to date dis year: €165,000*
    (not including de EXTRA FEES for 3 days of De Beast From De East TV + Radio Simulcast Xtravaganza + likely "Danger Money" for travelling to and from wurk in de snow and dat).

King-World-News-WTF-Is-Going-On-Here-864x400_c.jpg
    *de fees are calculated at €2,500 per show x days dat Fateen is in so to speak. Dose fees are likely conservative and outdated as day are 2 years old so to speak.
    I'm including Good Fryday as a Wurkday as it is not an official Bank Holiday/Holiday Day. Even Pat Kenny is in Newstalk FFS, but no-one in RTE of course of course.

Won't be in again twoday callers. Carry on without me so to speak AND EN-JYE YERSELVES NOW....dja heer me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Won't be in again twoday callers. Carry on without me so to speak AND EN-JYE YERSELVES NOW....dja heer me?

Thanks Butters......Although de pain of not havin you wit us twoday n dat is immense,our shoulders are strong enuf n dat to carry de burrrden. You're a fabulous,amazing,wunnderfull perrrson. Grate grate grate........Mind yisserself pettal........

Uncharted wrote: »
    Thanks Butters......Although de pain of not havin you wit us twoday n dat is immense,our shoulders are strong enuf n dat to carry de burrrden. You're a fabulous,amazing,wunnderfull perrrson. Grate grate grate........Mind yisserself pettal........

I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,586 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

[QUOTE=ButtersSuki;106824131
    • Cyclists again. Shood helmets be compulsory?

[/QUOTE]
    I can see Fateen winding this up to be his latest campaign in which nobody who doesn't like the idea will have any clout or sway in the matter. It's got it all - an emotional appeal to "Think of the de poor innocent little childers and dere brains bashed out on de pavements, if only they'd been wearing a Joe'met Brand helmet".
    Then there's the Public Purse and Public Safety sides, of course.
    Joe's on a win-win with this, as what politician is going to have the guts to tell him to sit down and shut his fat gobshytty cakehole?
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Dear lord you know you spend too much time in here when you actually type ‘eyepad’ in a work email.
    Thankfully I realized before pressing send and dat, didn’t want the boss asking whoy I can’t be doing de spelling rite and dat.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

pc7 wrote: »
    Dear lord you know you spend too much time in here when you actually type ‘eyepad’ in a work email.
    Thankfully I realized before pressing send and dat, didn’t want the boss asking whoy I can’t be doing de spelling rite and dat.

A-ha! Well spotted caller ! You need to buy yisserself a tyrannosaurus. It's a small buke,kinda like a dick-shun-arry. It's full of de clever wuurds n dat. I do be usin it fer me bukes about dem ded chissellers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

God bless god bless, say hello to the family now

I did do de same ting meself caller a whoyle back.....not de same but similar sez you....I wroted "Dubalin" in an email and de little red line of dots appeared underneath it indictain' and dat dat it was a mis-spelling and I'm dare tinkin' ta meself

"Whada ya meen? Everywan nose dare's wan "a" in "Dubalin" and dat so to speak".

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    I can see Fateen winding this up to be his latest campaign in which nobody who doesn't like the idea will have any clout or sway in the matter. It's got it all - an emotional appeal to "Think of the de poor innocent little childers and dere brains bashed out on de pavements, if only they'd been wearing a Joe'met Brand helmet".
    Then there's the Public Purse and Public Safety sides, of course.
    Joe's on a win-win with this, as what politician is going to have the guts to tell him to sit down and shut his fat gobshytty cakehole?

Fateen: Did somewan say cake?

vicwatson wrote: »
    God bless god bless, say hello to the family now

Dare all dead caller; and no, I'm not free to take a call.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Jesus so he was 12, when he started doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Silly-Wet?

"Silly-wet"
    Wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,061 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

5 minute monologue - is this a new record?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

I'm an expert !

I thought Joe's social working was around people on parole not chilsers?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭BarryD2

Jesus so he was 12, when he started doing it?

Something like that. But to listen to RTE, you'd think he was some predatory adult male. He was a child, just like the girls. Doesn't excuse anything but many kids will experiment.

Pontificating ad mausoleum

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Was all this not covered by the Prime Time programme last night.?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Is this a monologue show now?

I'm an expert !

Like D'Arcy thinks he knows all about psychology coz he did a course 30 years ago

All jokes aside and I know its de Live Lahnnnn thread, but fook me its horrific, those poor poor children.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

De File or Defile?

Is she on today or what?

I thought Joe's social working was around people on parole not chilsers?

He was never one to let the facts get in the way of a good story.:D

• Advertisement

Like D'Arcy thinks he knows all about psychology coz he did a course 30 years ago

Only reason D'Arcy did a course on that was to find out what was wrong with himself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement