Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlahn: The "Snow Show Like a Joe Show" Edition - 01/03 two-eighteen so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

fateen is running for president trust me gets sick on dog:(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Joe on now.

Fire I hope :P

what the actual fk was that ll show

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

what the actual fk was that ll show

Lahv Lahn OR Late Late caller? Can you be more specific? :D

The squid and the whale film onnext on DE RTE a great analogy for turgidity and fateen...

• Advertisement

Lahv Lahn OR Late Late caller? Can you be more specific? :D

late late caller so much jerking off

Obviously I didn't watch Fateen and Tubs engage in mutual and self-congratulation on Friday night and dat on De Late Late Show but can somewan who watched it give us the low down on de circle jerk so to speak?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Obviously I didn't watch Fateen and Tubs engage in mutual and self-congratulation on Friday night and dat on De Late Late Show but can somewan who watched it give us the low down on de circle jerk so to speak?

Apparently the whole country linked arms and pulled each other through the difficult few days of the snow. It's what we're good at according to you know who. Giving each other a helping hand and dat.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Will he be having his annual Oscars jerk off fest tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

No reflection on Saoirse Ronan but I hope she doesn't win. The gushing from himself and Tubbs would be unbearable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,510 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

sligojoek wrote: »
    No reflection on Saoirse Ronan but I hope she doesn't win. The gushing from himself and Tubbs would be unbearable.

If the lass won the luvvies would be gushing like the Parteen Weir was breached

pondering what he will do on jobstown. he will either completely ignore the topic or have dee salt of de eurth on saying how great they are

pondering what he will do on jobstown. he will either completely ignore the topic or have dee salt of de eurth on saying how great they are

Joe: Joan from Dublin West on Lahn 2, go ahead Joan.
    Joan: Can i just say...
    Joe: Bad line! Bad line! Back after deeze!

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Apparently the whole country linked arms and pulled each other through the difficult few days of the snow. It's what we're good at according to you know who. Giving each other a helping hand and dat.

Nothing like being spoken down to by one of the talentless, deluded (but very rich) fools who work in RTE. :rolleyes:

It's like Tubs doing the St. Vincent De Paul ads at Christmas:

"Christmas is not the same for everybody."

Too right it's not. There's not many of us who "earn" €400K and above a year for circa 5-10 hours a week with 3 months off.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,510 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Nothing like being spoken down to by one of the talentless, deluded (but very rich) fools who work in RTE. :rolleyes:

It's like Tubs doing the St. Vincent De Paul ads at Christmas:

"Christmas is not the same for everybody."

Too right it's not. There's not many of us who "earn" €400K and above a year for circa 5-10 hours a week with 3 months off.

Bit harsh there Butters, don’t over egg it.

Yoo Ormond produced..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

surely the Tallaght Lidl debacle will be covered ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

fryup wrote: »

Indeed it will:
    impromptu caregivers group uses otherwise idle machinery to gain access to foodstuffs , among other consumables, which had been previously inaccessible due to deep snow. Having organised 'food chains' to distribute these goods to the less well off people trapped in their homes due to the aforementioned deep snow, they then removed the safe containing an estimated €60k to a place of safety, from whence the Gardai recovered it intact (well, almost).
    Given that Lidl staff (now unemployed) spend all night stacking these shelves, the nation is in awe at the industriousness of these people who managed to completely empty the store in 90 minutes. Remember there were only eight of them. No doubt two-days lahvlahn will be inundated with employers looking to hire them.

Oh, and the store itself suffered some collateral damage during the humanitarian operation.

Are you new here? :pac:

There’s a chance he’ll cover it from a “comm-Yew-knit-teee” perspective to attempt to show not everyone is like dat and dat so to speak and dat it were just a few bad apples so to speak......but more likely it’ll be completely ignored.

If it is covered, it’ll be a completely one-sided attempted white wash, of that you can be absolutely sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

Fateen will be outraged that Saoirse Ronan wasn't given an Oscar by the Academy.

Don't forget that a "Duffy" was awarded to Saoirse by the great man, on foot of having seen the trailer before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

I doubt it. People charged, Court proceedings ongoing etc....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,709 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

"Joe I only took the safe out of the place for de safe keepin and dat, I was then trying to take the money out of it so it wouldn't go damp in the snow so to speak. I should have stayed in having my pint."

"Joe I only took the safe out of the place for de safe keepin and dat, I was then trying to take the money out of it so it wouldn't go damp in the snow so to speak. I should have stayed in having my pint."

If you have seen the pics of some of the individuals involved and in particular the person who allegedly drove de digger and dat, it would be fair to say dat would not be his accent so to speak! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

Dang!

Switched on de rajio just in time to hear : "...n nOwww!" (although the track played immediately after was recompense).

Was down in Tesco to get some shopping. Sure the shelves were EMPTY. Ye'd swear it was after being looted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

sligojoek wrote: »

I don't know why but I can't stand Saoirse Ronan, she's just a bit to much of a silver spoon kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I'm guessing only happy clappy goodwill stories today,weddings that went ahead, babies that were born, people who helped people etc. The heroes.

I'm going to ring Joe to complain that none of my neighbours cleaned my driveway for me (even though I would be well able, but I'm entitled...)

De Brand NEW & IMPROVED so to speak 2-18 Joe Duffy Wurkday Calculator and dat:

Wurkdays in 2-18 and dat: 45
    Joe Shows: 41
    No Show Joe Shows: 4
    Breakeens 4 Joe: 4

PBH (de full-time host of de show) Shows: 0
    D'Omen Shows: 4
    AN Udder Shows: 0

NEW FEATURE SO TO SPEAK:
    Estimated fees to date dis year: €102,500*
    (not including de EXTRA FEES for 3 days of De Beast From De East TV + Radio Simulcast Xtravaganza + likely "Danger Money" for travelling to and from wurk in de snow and dat).

King-World-News-WTF-Is-Going-On-Here-864x400_c.jpg
    *de fees are calculated at €2,500 per show x days dat Fateen is in so to speak. Dose fees are likely conservative and outdated as day are 2 years old so to speak.

Won't be listening today but updated the calendar after hearing his Lordship was in.

Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,584 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

A pain consultant. Just the man.

Also, a thinly-disguised "Not coming in today, Boss."
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Tallaght...but he's dug up another story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

Will Joe resist bringing Versatis into the conversation with the neurologist?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement