Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlahn: The "Snow Show Like a Joe Show" Edition - 01/03 two-eighteen so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Just tuned in. His predictability is mind boggling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

sligojoek wrote: »
    Far from funny friday

Fanny friday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

The poor woman shouldn’t have to bring her personal tragedy on this appalling show , it shows how poorly the communication was if she’s reduced to this .

• Registered Users Posts: 39,586 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

2smiggy wrote: »
    terrible story , but not seeing the point in having to go into all the gory details. Hardy in the public's interest, only Joe's i'd imagine
    That's about the size of it.
    Hearing this ghoul glomming onto the details is slightly (some would say, a lot) sickening, as we are all too aware of his predilections.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

In so far as you can say.:);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

"if you follow me" says Duffy

This woman is living it you incredulous dick, I think she "follows" you.

EEJIT

Fanny cancer on a friday.

Still funnier than Doc Mallin

Ah now FFS, leave it ou

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

De Brand NEW & IMPROVED so to speak 2-18 Joe Duffy Wurkday Calculator and dat:

Wurkdays in 2-18 and dat: 82
    Joe Shows: 68
    No Show Joe Shows: 14
    Breakeens 4 Joe: 14

PBH (de full-time host of de show) Shows: 9
    PBH guest appearances and dat: 1
    D'Omen Shows: 4
    AN Udder Shows: 0
    Good Fryday No Show by nobody at all at all: 1

NEW FEATURE SO TO SPEAK:
    Fateen's Estimated Fees (De FEF Matrix so to speak) to date dis year: €170,000*
    (not including de EXTRA FEES for 3 days of De Beast From De East TV + Radio Simulcast Xtravaganza + likely "Danger Money" for travelling to and from wurk in de snow and dat).

King-World-News-WTF-Is-Going-On-Here-864x400_c.jpg
    *de fees are calculated at €2,500 per show x days dat Fateen is in so to speak. Dose fees are likely conservative and outdated as day are 2 years old so to speak.
    I'm including Good Fryday as a Wurkday as it is not an official Bank Holiday/Holiday Day. Even Pat Kenny is in Newstalk FFS, but no-one in RTE of course of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,989 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

He really is a terrible, terrible broadcaster.

How many times dies he want her to say no.!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

He really is a terrible, terrible broadcaster.

Are you new here? :pac:

I'm not even listening and I can tell he's making a boll*x of it.

He'd be fooled out of Fannagans Undertaker for being too ghoulish.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

So her consultant was notified. Isn't it up to the doctor to take it from there?
    I think the doctors are getting a free pass in this whole mess!

That's cause he is a boll*x :D

Are there just over 200 women out there being informed today that the test results were wrong?

What were the parameters? Are all women that have been tested sitting worrying waiting on a phonecall from their GP or??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭meep

We must give credit to LL for covering the hot tpoic of the day. We often criticise them for not doing so should recognise them when they do it.

And it has absolutly nothing to do with death and dat and is certainly not an opportunity for Guberment and Quango bashing in any form whatsoever.

By the way, anyone hear the hilarious Korean translator on the news at one saying 'We all belong to the same country. Everyone should live in piss'?

He meant 'peace', so to speak, but he really put strong emphasis on that last word which made it a shock to the ears and funnier for it.

When I miss the show for a few days I forget the reality. I fear I may be brainwashed.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

vicwatson wrote: »
    What were the parameters? Are all women that have been tested sitting worrying waiting on a phonecall from their GP or??

Well that's it exactly, I had a test over 5 weeks ago and I'm waiting on that to come back (was told takes 4 weeks). But in the back of my head thinking sh*te are my older tests bad.

More of an expert than you Duffy

pc7 wrote: »
    Well that's it exactly, I had a test over 5 weeks ago and I'm waiting on that to come back (was told takes 4 weeks). But in the back of my head thinking sh*te are my older tests bad.

It'll be all ok !

But do we actually know how far this even goes back, not like it's confined to one hospital, one area etc is it? This is the national screening prgramme right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,586 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

"Mystify"?

The only ones mystified are those who are wondering just what you know that results in you occupying that chair.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

So basically this Dr At the top of Cervical check ‘s head will be on a plate by Monday and all will be forgotten .

Duffy condescending prat "well done, well done", she's a great little girly isn't she grrrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 15,663 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

What a condescending clown joe is

This woman sounds way more intelligent and capable than him btw

Did you stay for long at the conference?

Honestly, that's the question to ask?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

It'll be all ok !

But do we actually know how far this even goes back, not like it's confined to one hospital, one area etc is it? This is the national screening prgramme right

Yeah the national programme, the woman who is terminal her tests were from 2011, not sure if there are other years involved.

Oops69 wrote: »
    So basically this Dr At the top of Cervical check ‘s head will be on a plate by Monday and all will be forgotten .

Like everything else, swept under the big government mat

Most of these fúck ups in Ireland seem to be surrounding womens health

Did you stay for long at the conference?

Honestly, that's the question to ask?

What colour was the conference?

pc7 wrote: »
    Yeah the national programme, the woman who is terminal her tests were from 2011, not sure if there are other years involved.

Scary shít for all women out there that had the test done

• Advertisement

Are there just over 200 women out there being informed today that the test results were wrong?

No, I have had tests over past few years, last one was last year.

Im not sitting on edge of my seat. Life is too short for worrying about things like this.

The reality is that the human body is like a ticking timebomb, you wouldn't believe the amount of things that can go wrong. So why worry about it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement