Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlahn: The "Snow Show Like a Joe Show" Edition - 01/03 two-eighteen so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭meep

Duffy perpetuating the fallacy of a 'mis-diagnosis' from the screening process and delays in communicating the review resulsts as somehow causal in the case of illness, terminal illness and death. NO! People already had cancer which is what triggered the review. Get the facts right.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    Joe has a rag-bag of words he picks at random on whim when one sounds like something he's groping for.

Go to words- gives the brain a chance to catch up with the mouth so to speak

• Registered Users Posts: 39,570 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

meep wrote: »
    Duffy perpetuating the fallacy of a 'mis-diagnosis' from the screening process and delays in communicating the review resulsts as somehow causal in the case of illness, terminal illness and death. NO! People already had cancer which is what triggered the review. Get the facts right.

Exactly. It's not as if the State went around deliberately infecting people. These programs are designed to hopefully winkle out the early signs of dangerous disease and I'm shouting at the radio at stupid people who totally fail to grasp the realities of any testing procedure, that there are false results as an absolutely expected part of the outcome.
    The only way to be reasonably sure, is get the State-paid test, and get another private one the following year. And keep your fingers crossed both of them are carried out by competent people.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

2smiggy wrote: »
    what does 'she's satisfied she's a victim' mean ?

It means she is determined to get a (good) few quid out of this

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

i don't know if I would be listening to medical injury lawyer too much on this point, when it is a gravy train for them

• Advertisement

Go to words- gives the brain a chance to catch up with the mouth so to speak

Educated beyond his intelligence.

Great ad for tubbildy- I must listen next time

Great ad for tubbildy- I must listen next time

be sure to enter the competitions - they don't sound that hard.

Suzy Long.
    I knew it he'd not be able to resist bringing her up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭mountain

caller uses word "systemic"

joe is either A, Thinking what does that mean?
    Or
    B, thinking thats a good one, must start using it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

We need to take the "profit" motive out of healthcare.

Somebody tell the food providers, pharma companies, medical device companies, doctors, nurses, hospital builders etc etc etc who profit from it

Polska Eire

Did Sonia's shoes fly the Atlantic with Alcock and Brown?

bet she is a public

"Take care, Petal" coming up.

Soapbox Joe fisihing in a non-story for something to bash quango with.

Actually, think I'll save that one as a snippet and just post it every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Not listening anymore.... was it RTE ? :pac::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

Darcy is continuing on with the misery now.

Unless the quango contains members who are "above reproach and well qualified up the wazoo", apparently.

• Advertisement

Today we had a lady on who's sister underwent 8 months of agony after an 'all clear' from her doctors at the mater. Despite saying she had no problem at all with the staff who treated her sister there, she still thought the care was negligent.

I can't recall the exact word she used but Duffy let her away with it twice without so much as as an expasterated sigh, a "you can't say dat" or "I wasn't dere"*

Must have been in auto-pilot non-listening mode on the eye-pad, so to speak.

*By the way, in what world would it be OK for a radio show caller-inner to slander or accuse a turd party on the basis that the host of said show was, in fact, present at the time of the alleged events? Surely that rule must severly limit the complaints callers are free to report, if applied consistently?

*By the way, in what world would it be OK for a radio show caller-inner to slander or accuse a turd party on the basis that the host of said show was, in fact, present at the time of the alleged events? Surely that rule must severly limit the complaints callers are free to report, if applied consistently?

It's the normal state of twisted and distorted reality on Duffworld.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Himself did retweet dis twonight and dat:

https://twitter.com/SuicideorSurviv/status/991789059432476674

To use his own logic and considering that young men are the main demographic affected by suicide, WHOY aren't young men represented in this photo and WHOY isn't he apoplectic with rage at this blatant sexism? If it were the other way around, he'd be throwing the same strop he threw with BNP and others. No doubt D'Arcy and Ciara Kelly wouldn't be far behind him.

Double standard? Of course! Of course!

:rolleyes:

From de twitter bio:

Writing Children Of the Troubles 1968-98 with @freyamcc , Liveline radio 1850-715-815 joe@rte.ie All info appreciated joed1916@gmail.com Retweets for info.

Apostrophe (in red)? Trinity don't be doin' de grammer and dat it seems....:rolleyes:

From de twitter bio:

Trinity don't be doin' de grammer and dat it seems....:rolleyes:

Kelsey Grammer or English Grammar, so to speak?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Himself did retweet dis twonight and dat:

https://twitter.com/SuicideorSurviv/status/991789059432476674

To use his own logic and considering that young men are the main demographic affected by suicide, WHOY aren't young men represented in this photo and WHOY isn't he apoplectic with rage at this blatant sexism? If it were the other way around, he'd be throwing the same strop he threw with BNP and others. No doubt D'Arcy and Ciara Kelly wouldn't be far behind him.

Double standard? Of course! Of course!

:rolleyes:

those girls look awfully happy and cheerful for the content they are advertising !!

those girls look awfully happy and cheerful for the content they are advertising !!

Grammer has an “e” in it caller, like potatoe.

You do realise I did wroted dat part in Dubalinese and dat de “e” was intentional and dat for de fone-ettics?

Maybe like Fateen day do be do be do be lovin’ de death and dat? “An unhealthy interest in death is a great hobby for a chisler” sez he.

Grammer has an “e” in it caller, like potatoe.

You do realise I did wroted dat part in Dubalinese and dat de “e” was intentional and dat for de fone-ettics?

I no dat. I no dat!

I'm off to edit all my dictionaries. Hopefully I'll be done in time for this afternoons extravaganza. Anyone seen my TippEx?

• Advertisement

From de twitter bio:

Writing Children Of the Troubles 1968-98 with @freyamcc , Liveline radio 1850-715-815 joe@rte.ie All info appreciated joed1916@gmail.com Retweets for info.

Apostrophe (in red)? Trinity don't be doin' de grammer and dat it seems....:rolleyes:

so if we have any info for the buke I should ring/ twitter LL which will presumably be answered by a researcher who's wages I pay through my licence fee

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement