Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlahn: The "Snow Show Like a Joe Show" Edition - 01/03 two-eighteen so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Fateen only needs wan dictionary.....De Toileh Paper Dictionary and dat. Improve your already incredibly limited vocabulary while you take a dump so to speak. A new wurd every day!

But I'm sure he'll be interested in these pipeline products:
    Coming in 2018 2-18 from de makers of De Toileh Paper Dictionary and dat, De Big Wurd Toileh Paper! Bamboozle your friends, colleagues and listeners by using BIG WURDS dat you don't understand (even with an explanation provided) by casually dropping dem into conversation (incorrectly and without any context of course), then smuggly pat yerself on de back and dat knowing you have de advantage of De Big Wurd Toileh Paper dat keeps you smarter dan doze peeple dat don't have it and dat.

Coming in 2019 2-19, basic Matty Matticks Toileh Paper!

meep wrote: »
    I no dat. I no dat!

I'm off to edit all my dictionaries. Hopefully I'll be done in time for this afternoons extravaganza. Anyone seen my TippEx?

Joe: Wat colour is yer Tipp-Ex? I wouldn't no meself because I've never made a mistake..........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Expunge

I'm in need of some new liveline gold. Anything... someone to come on and accuse him (and all of RTE) of always pushing the pro-immigration line.

Or even Reggie (or was it Ronnie?) Kray just saying "open your eyes" over and over and over again.

Or don't do de accent.

D'ya hear me Aonghus and Yew!!! WE NEED GOOOOLD.

Expunge wrote: »
    I'm in need of some new liveline gold. Anything... someone to come on and accuse him (and all of RTE) of always pushing the pro-immigration line.

Or even Reggie (or was it Ronnie?) Kray just saying "open your eyes" over and over and over again.

Or don't do de accent.

D'ya hear me Aonghus and Yew!!! WE NEED GOOOOLD.

Maybe if ya kept yer legs shut we'd get more GOLD? :pac:

Ronan played a song from "High Society" just before Joe came on air. No doubt Joe found it befitting a man of his status.:rolleyes:

• ANUDDER SHOCK in de Serve-Vyickle Cancer story and dat. Tony O'Brien is well paid for his job sez Joe, without a hint of irony. Tony O'Brien is taking a leave of abscence from his second job - sez de fella paid more than him for wurking 75mins a day, 4 days a week, 40 weeks a year AND who has multiple "jobs" of his own.
    • Replay of recordings from yesterday of course
    • MORE real stories today for Fateen to milk until he climaxes in a shower of tears
    Vamp voyis outro as per usual.

Extra: I accidentally typed "Vamp" instead of "Camp"; but now that I think of it, maybe Vamp(ire) is more appropriate?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Maybe if ya kept yer legs shut we'd get more GOLD? :pac:

ha ha that was a brilliant one alright. I think we need to start infiltrating de live lahnnnnnn and try get on air. Dubil bingo pints if you mention de leg so to speak.

De Brand NEW & IMPROVED so to speak 2-18 Joe Duffy Wurkday Calculator and dat:

Wurkdays in 2-18 and dat: 86
    Joe Shows: 72
    No Show Joe Shows: 14
    Breakeens 4 Joe: 14

PBH (de full-time host of de show) Shows: 9
    PBH guest appearances and dat: 1
    D'Omen Shows: 4
    AN Udder Shows: 0
    Good Fryday No Show by nobody at all at all: 1

NEW FEATURE SO TO SPEAK:
    Fateen's Estimated Fees (De FEF Matrix so to speak) to date dis year:
    AT LEAST €180,000*

(not including de EXTRA FEES for 3 days of De Beast From De East TV + Radio Simulcast Xtravaganza + likely "Danger Money" for travelling to and from wurk in de snow and dat).

King-World-News-WTF-Is-Going-On-Here-864x400_c.jpg
    *de fees are calculated at €2,500 per show x days dat Fateen is in so to speak. Dose fees are likely conservative and outdated as day are 2 years old so to speak.
    I'm including Good Fryday as a Wurkday as it is not an official Bank Holiday/Holiday Day. Even Pat Kenny is in Newstalk FFS, but no-one in RTE of course of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Bring on Shane O Curry from Stonybatter.
    That will ruffle Fateen up.
    Well worth a listen.

Lahvlahn go-eld.

pc7 wrote: »
    ha ha that was a brilliant one alright. I think we need to start infiltrating de live lahnnnnnn and try get on air. Dubil bingo pints if you mention de leg so to speak.

You do know there's a Lahv Lahn Gold Thread caller? I'd link but I'm on de EYEFone and dat, but it's in de Radio Forum so to speak.

Won't be in twoday and dat. Have a good one callers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Won't be in twoday and dat. Have a good one callers.
    Ditto.
    I haven't been able to listen all week. Even if I was I wouldn't have.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭meep

Coming in 2019 2-19, basic Matty Matticks Toileh Paper!

Wouldn't it be better to work it out with a pencil, so to speak?

Not for Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,364 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

:eek:

Ouch!

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭BarryD2

So more indignation today and whipping up the masses into a frenzy of compo claims.

pc7 wrote: »

We’d have to come over all Serve Eye Cal dis week if we were to get on de lahn

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Not listening all week and not today either.
    I'll tune back in when soapbox Joe loses the lust for surr-vy-he-cal cancer stories. The man is incapable of dealing with these issues and besides he is an absolute ghoul.
    I'm convinced if he was a guest on "who do you think you are", he would be an a direct descendant of either 'Burke' or 'Hare' ,
    the infamous Scottish grave robbers.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

We’d have to come over all Serve Eye Cal dis week if we were to get on de lahn

Caller not knowing, being affected, or generally having a clue about de topic will not stop Yew ringing you or letting you on. Sure wouldn't you speak to a lady during de day, that's enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Lie the accountant who could Budge-It, so to speak

• Registered Users Posts: 39,570 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Smears again.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Meee Shell on line 1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

Pushy cow ,

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

maybe they need to keep the line open for sick people

What’s RTÉ’s obsession with the dawn friggin chorus ? , Derek Mooney must have been doing nothing else since he was moved sideways .

• Registered Users Posts: 29,364 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    Smears again.
    Illness, death, lawyers, legal cases, the chance for Joe to talk at length about stuff he has no idea about.....

Are you surprised?

Has made it very easy not to tune in at all lately. (I accidentally heard a snippet or two during the week . Joe gasping at some tale of doom - not to be minimising the plight of these people one iota, but WHAT possessed them to go on Da Lahvline :confused: - had me leaping for the off button)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Wow!

But if she was done in 2011, she should have been called by before 2017, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Do de Gps geh much traynnnn n dat to be doin de smears tests and dat?

Joe says ‘wow’ to ‘2 small tumors removed , ...there really is something ghoulishly macabre about his obsessions .

• Advertisement

I’m sure the wife appreciates her medical history being broadcast to hundreds of thousands of listeners .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement