Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlahn: The "Snow Show Like a Joe Show" Edition - 01/03 two-eighteen so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    I'm not dat type of gal.

Shure...shure...;)

De Brand NEW & IMPROVED so to speak 2-18 Joe Duffy Wurkday Calculator and dat:

Wurkdays in 2-18 and dat: 87
    Joe Shows: 73
    No Show Joe Shows: 14
    Breakeens 4 Joe: 14

PBH (de full-time host of de show) Shows: 9
    PBH guest appearances and dat: 1
    D'Omen Shows: 4
    AN Udder Shows: 0
    Good Fryday No Show by nobody at all at all: 1

NEW FEATURE SO TO SPEAK:
    Fateen's Estimated Fees (De FEF Matrix so to speak) to date dis year:
    AT LEAST €182,500*

(not including de EXTRA FEES for 3 days of De Beast From De East TV + Radio Simulcast Xtravaganza + likely "Danger Money" for travelling to and from wurk in de snow and dat).

King-World-News-WTF-Is-Going-On-Here-864x400_c.jpg
    *de fees are calculated at €2,500 per show x days dat Fateen is in so to speak. Dose fees are likely conservative and outdated as day are 2 years old so to speak.
    I'm including Good Fryday as a Wurkday as it is not an official Bank Holiday/Holiday Day. Even Pat Kenny is in Newstalk FFS, but no-one in RTE of course of course.

I'm assuming even Fateen couldn't just drop in a SURPRISE FunnyFryday after talking about Serve-voy-ickle Cancer for a week but who knows?

With dat in moynd here's wat's POSSIBLY coming up on twoday's show:
    • Joe straight with a dig-een at FG and dat so to speak, ignoring the dat FF were in power for a lot of dis
    • More CANCER TALK and death from yesterday so to speak and dat
    • On Chewsday in Ballyer a bus was stoned and someone was scarred for life and dat so to speak - DEFINITELY DIDN'T HAPPEN CALLER - BALLYER IS PARADISE sez Joe
    Definitely coming up on twoday's show:
    • CANCER
    • DEATH
    • Repeated use of de wurd WHOY?
    • Incoherent mumbling
    Camp voyis outro? Of course. Of course.

BPKS wrote: »
    PBH on Drivetime talking about self-employed/contract RTE wurkers vs PAYE RTE wurkers.

Wonder will Joe bring up this subject?
    Lisnin to dis

For dose of us who missed it, how did dat go caller?

Won't be in twoday callers, "enjoy".

• Advertisement

12 out of the 15 phones from Senior Gardai involved in the Maurice McCabe case have gone missing.
    Nothing to see here. Move along.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Can't help but feel a Joe style,extremely tenuously linked "StarWars" pun,will be unleashed on the show today......

May the 4th be with you caller....

By the way,what colour was your lightsaber ?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Camp voyis outro? .

Butters I'm not learned like you and Joe and have tried de googling machine and dat on de eye phone. But I don't get this reference says I? Can you assist or is it lik de mattimatics in 2-18 so to speak

• Registered Users Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Is Fanny Friday on today? ....so to speak

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

For dose of us who missed it, how did dat go caller?

He was emphasising dat most of RTE wurkers are forced to do de contract wurk (like Fateen) and dat dey don’t dat at all at all, dey wud prefer salaries and yewnyun rights and dat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,061 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

He was emphasising dat most of RTE wurkers are forced to do de contract wurk (like Fateen) and dat dey don’t dat at all at all, dey wud prefer salaries and yewnyun rights and dat.

AKA Defined Benefit Pension caller

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

Jesus ,come down an octave or two love ... it’s just too Carky .

pc7 wrote: »
    Butters I'm not learned like you and Joe and have tried de googling machine and dat on de eye phone. But I don't get this reference says I? Can you assist or is it lik de mattimatics in 2-18 so to speak

He delivers de line "1850 715 81......Da Lahv Lahn is open now" at the end of de promo in a "camp" style caller....de camp voice style would often used by de gheys in Panto and dat for exaggerated effect when delivering innuendo and tings like dat......so to speak....

Ricky Gervais demonstrates below:

Now I await derision for "voice shaming".....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Dee Forbes on line 2

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

De Brand NEW & IMPROVED so to speak 2-18 Joe Duffy Wurkday Calculator and dat:

Wurkdays in 2-18 and dat: 87
    Joe Shows: 73
    No Show Joe Shows: 14
    Breakeens 4 Joe: 14

PBH (de full-time host of de show) Shows: 9
    PBH guest appearances and dat: 1
    D'Omen Shows: 4
    AN Udder Shows: 0
    Good Fryday No Show by nobody at all at all: 1

NEW FEATURE SO TO SPEAK:
    Fateen's Estimated Fees (De FEF Matrix so to speak) to date dis year:
    AT LEAST €182,500*

(not including de EXTRA FEES for 3 days of De Beast From De East TV + Radio Simulcast Xtravaganza + likely "Danger Money" for travelling to and from wurk in de snow and dat).

King-World-News-WTF-Is-Going-On-Here-864x400_c.jpg
    *de fees are calculated at €2,500 per show x days dat Fateen is in so to speak. Dose fees are likely conservative and outdated as day are 2 years old so to speak.
    I'm including Good Fryday as a Wurkday as it is not an official Bank Holiday/Holiday Day. Even Pat Kenny is in Newstalk FFS, but no-one in RTE of course of course.

:D:D:D

Gold!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

I switched on today thinking it was gonna be a Funny Friday .... I'm actually dissapointed it's still this ****e ... sorry it's a serious topic I know , but FFS!!!!

Did he mention De Great Wan?

:D:D:D

Gold!!

Are you new here? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

We’re only a small step away from people asking to have their smear test itself returned to them so they can have it independently checked ,HSE set up by O’Reilly is an utter basket case .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

De gps do be the hardest wurking peeple of ireland after de radio presenters.

Yes cash is fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Psychically concerned or psychologically concerned?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,364 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

pc7 wrote: »
    I only figured this out for myself lately (what with being a bit thick and all, must be all Da LL listening I've done over the years :rolleyes: ) - it was the "outro" bit that got me - I presume it's the opposite to intro?

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    I only figured this out for myself lately (what with being a bit thick and all, must be all Da LL listening I've done over the years :rolleyes: ) - it was the "outro" bit that got me - I presume it's the opposite to intro?

De outro is de very end of de intro/promo so to speak.

Great to see you back Heidi!

De outro is de very end of de intro/promo so to speak.

Great to see you back Heidi!

Butters is involved in the industry of being on de radio and doing the ads and dat so knows all the wuurds so to speak..

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I wonder how the Palmerians are

I know this is a serious issue and it is rightly getting wall to wall coverage on the current affairs radio and TV programmes but really all we are going to get on Liveline is caller after caller with similar stories and this could go on for weeks and months if they wanted.

Its another nice handy week for Joe - no research necessary and just plenty of disgust, surprise, outrage etc. has to be shown by the host.

PS - I'm out.

BPKS wrote: »
    I know this is a serious issue and it is rightly getting wall to wall coverage on the current affairs radio and TV programmes but really all we are going to get on Liveline is caller after caller with similar stories and this could go on for weeks and months if they wanted.

Its another nice handy week for Joe - no research necessary and just plenty of disgust, surprise, outrage etc. has to be shown by the host.

Lol are you new here, that how he treats every story, bombard us with multiple version of the same think. he spoke to almost all of the 2K people that take de Versatisus and dat

Listen- about to self asphyxiate when he tries to say Colcoscopy

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

sigh, hate when its a Sh1t show when I've a day off and no smallies. Like a bit of gold on these days off so I can enjoy de thread so to speak.

• Advertisement

Did she say testicles?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement