Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlahn: The "Snow Show Like a Joe Show" Edition - 01/03 two-eighteen so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Stood in the toilet for a year.

Is she Nigerian?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Jackanory.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I'm not listening today and can barely monitor de thread.....should listen back later?

Text Y for NO and N for YES to de usual number.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

BPKS wrote: »
    Are we so fcukin helpless as a nation of people now that they have to run an advertising campaign to tell us we need to plan when and how we get to the polling station to vote and if we are bringing the kids with us or not.

Talk about nannystate-ism.

Yet, in the last referendum there were people taking photographs/selfies in polling booths - a massive breach in protocol.

And intransigent muppets from both sides will complain that there vote was affected by not knowing this or that.

I'm not listening today and can barely monitor de thread.....should listen back later?

S for sure sure sure..... grate.

• Advertisement

Couldnt get a job?
    She would have made a brilliant toilet cleaner in fairness....

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

That's a Big N, buddy. Ten-four, y'all.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    ^^^
    Toilet break

What do bully's become ??

What do bully's become ??

Arseholes, usually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

i went to fun loving criminals gig years ago. surreal day. guy bumped into me was going to give him guff turned around it was chris Eubank...
    got on bus to town me and my mate only people on it barr a drunk redneck. driver leaves to get coffee redneck thinks taking bus for a drive... he got about 200 metres but cops were watching him he bailed and ran into an estate.
    get into town after show bash for flc hot tickets to get. as we were going in my friends ticket flew up into the air and into the venue. huey from flc was walking in and the ticket stuck to his foot! lots of arguing we got in.
    my friend and used do music then huey asked us to jam. unfortunately it got lost in translation and flc security werenot up for it. quite fun for me as a 25 stone bouncer from the bronx pickedme up like an ant and threw me about 5 foot...
    end of night met this fantatist promoter (turned out he was a scam artist) gave him my home number... he rings three months later at 1150pm my ould one answered it gave him a bolloxing. ah a great time lol

Fast forward to 1979 ?

It seems to me that school principals need to be held to account.

They do little less. Appear to care more for the reputation of the school than helping the student.

A few lawsuits, bad publicity and naming and shaming would force them to act I suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭meep

meep wrote: »
    By the way, do we think we'll hear the ad. for employees being duped into working as contractors during da lahvline? It's on during one o'clock news every day this week.

Dey did play it, so to speak.

i went to fun loving criminals gig years ago. surreal day. guy bumped into me was going to give him guff turned around it was chris Eubank...
    got on bus to town me and my mate only people on it barr a drunk redneck. driver leaves to get coffee redneck thinks taking bus for a drive... he got about 200 metres but cops were watching him he bailed and ran into an estate.
    get into town after show bash for flc hot tickets to get. as we were going in my friends ticket flew up into the air and into the venue. huey from flc was walking in and the ticket stuck to his foot! lots of arguing we got in.
    my friend and used do music then huey asked us to jam. unfortunately it got lost in translation and flc security werenot up for it. quite fun for me as a 25 stone bouncer from the bronx pickedme up like an ant and threw me about 5 foot...
    end of night met this fantatist promoter (turned out he was a scam artist) gave him my home number... he rings three months later at 1150pm my ould one answered it gave him a bolloxing. ah a great time lol

Emmm

Talk to Joe so.

A fello writer joe..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

I was the recipient of the compass epidural on more than one occasion in Secondary school, awful sensation when you least expect it.

There was an oval hole between the seat and the back of the seat on those godawful grey plastic chairs. More often than not you'd get the compass stuck into your buttocks but on a few occasions it was stuck into the base of my spine and what happened....?? I got sent to the Principle office with the culprit for 'acting the maggot'

Writin' a buke.
    Grate stuff, you can be on Joe's programme later in the year.
    We call it the Walter Mitty Hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,353 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Okayyyy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Sounds like Thanos :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,061 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

The Irish Tae Kwan Do Heavyweight Kid doesnt have the same ring to it as The Karate Kid

• Registered Users Posts: 17,061 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Was it the dangerous side of the compass caller?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Was it the sharp end of the compass caller?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Jeez - another compass!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Don’t mention the school caller, now don’t mention the school

BPKS wrote: »
    Was it the dangerous side of the compass caller?

Dangerous end caller.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

this fellow is a bit mental (not Joe !!)

I'm lost, where did this start ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭StreetLight

Horrenjuss.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement