Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlahn: The "Snow Show Like a Joe Show" Edition - 01/03 two-eighteen so to speak

Options
1334335336337338340»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Dis tred has a right to life and dat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Expunge

Following on from the above in bold I asked someone who'd know about such things what the going rate would be for the above. Are ye sitting down now?

€25K.

I'm not joking

25 grand for that one Arnotts gig? Wow.

Noel Kelly should be appointed the new Chief of de HSE. The man's a feckin genius. He can truly turn water into wine. Or in this case talentlessness into loadsa cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Looks that way.

More like "footprints in da wet concrete".

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Expunge wrote: »
    25 grand for that one Arnotts gig? Wow.

Noel Kelly should be appointed the new Chief of de HSE. The man's a feckin genius. He can truly turn water into wine. Or in this case talentlessness into loadsa cash.

Can't say for definite that's what he got for that gig, but that's the going rate.

Often there'll be ways and means around that to increase or decrease it with items offered in lieu so to speak....it can get very dodgy apparently. Allegedly of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

I can imagine Butters lording around his local parcel motel like a neon clad Liberace,before being acosted by the local fashion police over his garish means of perambulation so to speak

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Dis is Ireland fer gods sake, if Joes guilty of an oul nod a wink the next time hes buying the sunday wurld so is every one else. Except me.

Uncharted wrote: »
    I can imagine Butters lording around his local parcel motel like a neon clad Liberace,before being acosted by the local fashion police over his garish means of perambulation so to speak

You can't say dat! You can't dat!

I exude fabulosity! ;):rolleyes::pac:

withless wrote: »
    Dis tred has a right to life and dat.

Is it tearing your fambillee apart?

Following on from the above in bold I asked someone who'd know about such things what the going rate would be for the above. Are ye sitting down now?

€25K.

I'm not joking

Dats more dan me annual pension. I’m sick, so to speak. Sick. Sure I could do an impressionation of de Duff, wrong gender dat I am. Sure dat wudnt matter, I’m plump, and I cud be taken for him wit his camp voyis, wit a bit of make up. Den collect me €25k from Arnott’s

Dats more dan me annual pension. I’m sick, so to speak. Sick. Sure I could do an impressionation of de Duff, wrong gender dat I am. Sure dat wudnt matter, I’m plump, and I cud be taken for him wit his camp voyis, wit a bit of make up. Den collect me €25k from Arnott’s

I wouldn't look at de wurkday calculator then come December, nor tink too much about de tax avoidance scheme that facilitates paying just 12.5% tax on the final figure......

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement