Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlahn: The "Snow Show Like a Joe Show" Edition - 01/03 two-eighteen so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

People who get trapped in the snow sure are some all round smart people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

joe looking for sheep death reports

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Roof came down.............you just been Lidl'dd!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just tuning in, has what happened in tallafornia been mentioned at all

• Registered Users Posts: 5,989 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

I get the feeling that people just want to blame someone. Anyone. Bad weather happens. There's nobody to blame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

They have sheds in Dublin- with pigeons in thum

• Registered Users Posts: 39,586 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Just tuning in, has what happened in tallafornia been mentioned at all

Nothing more than a dreadul pun that Joe stole.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Standing Bear

With all the sighing one would think that our Joe has the weight of the World on his shoulders.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

what ever about sheds collapsing and roads being impassable there is no excuse for not having stocked up food, d
    fuel and medication for this event. if the same thing happened next year we'd hear the same people blaming the local authorities for not prioritising them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Lots of Pharisee show off on today

what ever about sheds collapsing and roads being impassable there is no excuse for not having stocked up food, d
    fuel and medication for this event. if the same thing happened next year we'd hear the same people blaming the local authorities for not prioritising them.

I suspect that some of the ones who cleared the shelves of bread last week have prior experience of being stuck, so I can understnd their concerns. I have no sympathy for the ones who just panicked and hoovered up every loaf or litre of milk they could find.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭boardise

Concept of the rural idyll taking a bit of a battering today .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

He was a fool for going down to look at the sea himself!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

So many maelstroms, yknow Joe?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

Fcuking madness swimming in that weather!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Oh look here comes a storm, i know what i'll do, i'll jump in the sea for an auld swim.

Lets skate over the madness of the idea

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

From the thread it appears as if Joe is still reveling in his self-appointed position as "Coordinator in Chief of De Storms and Crisisessssssssss and dat".....when in reality he's doing f*ck all - except maybe if you look at it through a more focused lens and you can see that the largesse of his fees are denying the emergency services several 4 x 4 Veh-hickles, a few doctors, some nurses, Firefighters and Gardai annually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭meep

From the thread it appears as if Joe is still reveling in his self-appointed position as "Coordinator in Chief of De Storms and Crisisessssssssss and dat".....when in reality he's doing f*ck all - except maybe if you look at it through a more focused lens and you can see that the largesse of his fees are denying the emergency services several 4 x 4 Veh-hickles, a few doctors, some nurses, Firefighters and Gardai annually.

No no caller. If the large-ass is denying anything, it's de versatis patches for de needy, so to speak.

meep wrote: »
    No no caller. If the large-ass is denying anything, it's de versatis patches for de needy, so to speak.

But but but but but but like Joe....day're not recognised as actually being fit for purpose, as in day don't work all dat often.

• Advertisement

But but but but but but like Joe....day're not recognised as actually being fit for purpose, as in day don't work all dat often.

just like '4 x 4 Veh-hickles, a few doctors, some nurses, Firefighters and Garda' during a snowstorm so!

It's tough deciding where to allocate the never-likely-to-materialise savings inherent in a Joe retirement. And will no one consider the chislers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

....hold on a minit, didn't professor Joe not drag yer man Barry tru de mud and show him up for de SHARlitin he is?

....hold on a minit, didn't professor Joe not drag yer man Barry tru de mud and show him up for de SHARlitin he is?

You can't say dat. I wasn't dere and you weren't dere.

meep wrote: »
    You can't say dat. I wasn't dere and you weren't dere.

yeah,yeah, yeah

an I wazzent on de mooen ider, buh I know Stretch Armstrong WAS.

yeah,yeah, yeah

an I wazzent on de mooen ider, buh I know Stretch Armstrong WAS.

No caller no, it was Sting dat was on de moon - sure didn’t he wroted a song abour ih?

No caller no, it was Sting dat was on de moon - sure didn’t he wroted a song abour ih?

didy? wat colour was de mooen, caller?

Nah; yizzer all wrong, it wiz Glenn Campbell wiz on de moon.
    Sure, ain't his footprints still dere as proof?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

His Joeship just turned up briefly on Nationwide. I didn't catch the jist of it but I think "RTE broadcaster, Joe Duffy" is doing the voiceover for an app. Something to do with tourists and Trinners and statues and monuments.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

• Advertisement

sligojoek wrote: »
    His Joeship just turned up briefly on Nationwide. I didn't catch the jist of it but I think "RTE broadcaster, Joe Duffy" is doing the voiceover for an app. Something to do with tourists and Trinners and statues and monuments.

.......and chislers ???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement