Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlahn: The "Snow Show Like a Joe Show" Edition - 01/03 two-eighteen so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Riveting stuff that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,076 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I'm getting this right he is on 15GB a month but watching films that use 3GB an hour.?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,586 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Eir do 50GB for 30euro, this fella is being fleeced but he should spend more time reading the offers available than watching Netflix

Three do 100GB for 55Eu and I moved up to that because I got mildly fecked over once on the 60GB cap. Honestly, I don't really notice the extra cost and my downloads are always well within the limit, even when I go mad with downloads some months.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,990 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    But don't you own the left front indicator by now?

I don't use it, failed the test ten times all because I didn't use it. Plus I could only afford a Calpol spoon of petrol. Didn't get out of the test centre. Disgrace. I need versatis.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I'm getting this right he is on 15GB a month but watching films that use 3GB an hour.?

No, he’s filling up his car with 500mb of petrol a week... with a spoon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Badger2009

Mammy giving out that her son failed the driving test.

Appeal in court. What is wrong with some people.

5th time?! Get some professional lessons!

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭jean contente

Mrs.Lumsden on line 2.

Failed five times. He's not 'fine'.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

He's 30.........not old enough to ring in himself?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Failed 5 times but it was the snows fault.

Driving test in Zambia, totally relevant to the conversation

• Registered Users Posts: 19,657 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Designed my own L plate, lol !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭cozar

bet she's paying for all the tests as well.

Why are people so fecking mental?

Joe I did test once and got a very cross man as a tester who kept making marks on a notepad as I drove, it was terrible Joe, terrible. Awful centre that was at Churchtown. The very cross man then handed me a certificate to say I could apply for a full driving license. Terrible Joe.

I'm getting the impression that some testers are total cnuts.

"You can't say dat," sez Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

The homemade l plate probably took up half the windscreen

Instructor tells her she's great as she is a cash cow for him. She thinks he's great because he is so nice to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

i didnt bother looking up any rules lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

Maybe the driving public of Ireland don't want nervous wrecks driving around on licences obtained out of sympathy. "Ah god love him, he's failed his test 9 times and is vomiting on the side of the road, Shure might as well pass them, their mammy says they're a great driver".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Renault, Skoda, Jaguar, jaysus Joe is made up with all the car ads on Lahv Lahn!!

Ten Pin wrote: »
    If you get a prepay 3 phone SIM, you'll get all you can eat data for 20euro for 28 days and keep the 20 euro. Even if you go over the 28 days the most it will cost is 20 per 28 days. More info on the Three forum.

Yep; I looked at all of that and decided that 3 could shut down on that anytime they liked and royally roast me.
    I don't mind paying the extra and have no worries about being shafted.

I've got a pre-pay AYCE phone sim in my phone, which is a useful standby, and I tested it for tethering, in case I need it.
    It works fine, and I was seriously tempted to just go with it for full time use.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Mattresses for a Foiver?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Why did you suffer? People didn't take their business elsewhere. I assume you didn't pay the staff when you were closed

Second hand mattresses from Apollo House, barely used for a foiver from Mattress Mick....

Last week's snow means that you don't need that mattress you were going to buy?!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

I was all geared up to buy a mattress Joe but it was snowing so I decided the one I have will do me for another 10 years

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    Yep; I looked at all of that and decided that 3 could shut down on that anytime they liked and royally roast me.
    I don't mind paying the extra and have no worries about being shafted.

I've got a pre-pay AYCE phone sim in my phone, which is a useful standby, and I tested it for tethering, in case I need it.
    It works fine, and I was seriously tempted to just go with it for full time use.

What's AYCE?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Will there be a funny friday the day before st patricks day, they could give the listeners attending a foiver to spend in the local shops to kickstart it properly

• Advertisement

He sounds relaxed now.........aka p*ssed!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement