Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlahn: The "Snow Show Like a Joe Show" Edition - 01/03 two-eighteen so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

De Brand NEW & IMPROVED so to speak 2-18 Joe Duffy Wurkday Calculator and dat:

Wurkdays in 2-18 and dat: 49
    Joe Shows: 44
    No Show Joe Shows: 5
    Breakeens 4 Joe: 5

PBH (de full-time host of de show) Shows: 1 (first show for de full-time host on March 9th!)
    PBH guest appearances and dat: 1
    D'Omen Shows: 4
    AN Udder Shows: 0

NEW FEATURE SO TO SPEAK:
    Fateen's Estimated Fees (De FEF Matrix so to speak) to date dis year: €110,000*
    (not including de EXTRA FEES for 3 days of De Beast From De East TV + Radio Simulcast Xtravaganza + likely "Danger Money" for travelling to and from wurk in de snow and dat).

King-World-News-WTF-Is-Going-On-Here-864x400_c.jpg
    *de fees are calculated at €2,500 per show x days dat Fateen is in so to speak. Dose fees are likely conservative and outdated as day are 2 years old so to speak.

De Pedantic Boring Humanoid is in for Fateen who takes anudder break-een - de Feb fees cheque must have arrived dis morning.

POSSIBLY on twoday's show:
    • Ticket Touting. Loretto calls in after she bought a tickets on which she paid 3.5 times the face value only to see it came from a rugby clubs - and she deliberately didn't go in to her rugby club lottery. "It's just capitalism baby" sez Philip - and friend of de show Pat Hickey!
    • Car sold but de finance wasn't paid and now de person who bought the car doesn't own it. WHOY?
    • Churching and dat so to speak. "People may have had sex" sez PBH, followed by a "perish the thought"

PBH read out the topics with the enthusiasm of a man on death row. I'm out before it even starts so to speak.

• Ticket Touting. Loretto calls in after she bought a tickets on which she paid 3.5 times the face value only to see it came from a rugby clubs - and she deliberately didn't go in to her rugby club lottery. "It's just capitalism baby" sez Philip - and friend of de show Pat Hickey!

The completely obvious question to ask in relation to the above is if you are a member of a rugby club why the hell did you not enter the lottery in your own club? No chance Joe would ask that, but PBH might......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭meep

De Brand NEW & IMPROVED so to speak 2-18 Joe Duffy Wurkday Calculator and dat:

Wurkdays in 2-18 and dat: 48
    Joe Shows: 43
    No Show Joe Shows: 4
    Breakeens 4 Joe: 4

PBH (de full-time host of de show) Shows: 1 (first show for de full-time host on March 9th!)
    PBH guest appearances and dat: 1
    D'Omen Shows: 4
    AN Udder Shows: 0

NEW FEATURE SO TO SPEAK:
    Fateen's Estimated Fees (De FEF Matrix so to speak) to date dis year: €110,000*
    (not including de EXTRA FEES for 3 days of De Beast From De East TV + Radio Simulcast Xtravaganza + likely "Danger Money" for travelling to and from wurk in de snow and dat).

King-World-News-WTF-Is-Going-On-Here-864x400_c.jpg
    *de fees are calculated at €2,500 per show x days dat Fateen is in so to speak. Dose fees are likely conservative and outdated as day are 2 years old so to speak.

Think you have employed some Soapbox Joe matty-matiks dere @ButtersSuki

5x appearances between PBH and D'Omen but only 4x breakeens for Joe, so to speak?

meep wrote: »
    Think you have employed some Soapbox Joe matty-matiks dere @ButtersSuki

5x appearances between PBH and D'Omen but only 4x breakeens for Joe, so to speak?

Apologies, apologies caller. I did added so many new features dis year it's hard to remember to update all of de buttons and dat on de abacus before I input it into de EYEfone. Dare were udder mistakes too but you didn't spot dem did ya? :) I'll tell yisser all wan ting - it's fecking hard to update a post with Italics, bold and coloured fonts on de EYEfone.

It's updated now so to speak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,586 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

PBH must have finally cleared the peasants off his driveway to the estate.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Apologies, apologies caller. I did added so many new features dis year it's hard to remember to update all of de buttons and dat on de abacus before I input it into de EYEfone. Dare were udder mistakes too but you didn't spot dem did ya? :) I'll tell yisser all wan ting - it's fecking hard to update a post with Italics, bold and coloured fonts on de EYEfone.

It's updated now so to speak.

Well done. Well done.

Surprised you didn't get some lackey or stand-in to read out that apologee, so to speak.

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    PBH must have finally cleared the peasants off his driveway to the estate.

Almost spat out my coffee reading that one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

P boring Hayes , ... how long till the first ‘ good lord ‘ or ‘my word !’?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

For-In, Ashbourne car park I guess

• Advertisement

Skoda doesn’t suit Pbhs image , he needs Range Rover to sponsor the show .

"this rang alarm bells straight away"

Dope

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

a foreign fella

If only there was a way of checking that costs maybe a tenner

finance still owed on an 06?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

Lahvlahn is the reason why I always buy from a reputable dealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

finance still owed on an 06?

And there was about 5 previous owners and some "foreign" fella sold it to him

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

I miss Joe already, and PBH has only been talking 6 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Gob****e. ........ next

• Advertisement

2 grand tops. Move on

no previous owners on anything PBH buys thats for sure

I didn't bother checking, but I will bother the country with my stupidity

Get this muppett off the line , it’s a miracle he could use the phone to ring in .

He doesn't do it to make money - Ha yeh right, this guy is a chancer that got caught, good for him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

Hindsight is a great thing, because you can look back at your own gobshyttery

he uses car sales terms back street dealer fcuk him

He’s been to ‘ solicitors ‘plural , ‘and everything ‘ , he’s just getting g dopier and dopier .

Caller is waiting for Audi to call in and give him a new car

• Advertisement

Hot topics of the day folks. Arfur Daly on line 2

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement