Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlahn: The "Snow Show Like a Joe Show" Edition - 01/03 two-eighteen so to speak

Options

Comments

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    Watch batteries for a fiver?
    Batteries that cost a quid wholesale?

Got a set of 5 plus 20 other small batteries for €1.99 in Mr Price

• Registered Users Posts: 39,589 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

We've had enough jollity for the day, obviously.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 20,610 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

have you tried a versatis patch caller ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Versatis patch on the noggin

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

I'm out. Does Duffy save up these boring ****s for PBH. Hard to believe that they all called in on the same day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

Jaysus this is morbid. I'm out enjoy your weekend callers!

Got a set of 5 plus 20 other small batteries for €1.99 in Mr Price

Yep; I still have a card of cheapy alkaline watch batteries from ten years ago. I totally forgot about them and assumed they'd be dead as doornails, but they're still ok. I fitted a couple to various items to see how they'd last.
    In the meantime I'd bought some better ones - silver based - which are a quid each. I don't mind paying a quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,610 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

well nearly time for the nice and cheerful 'movies and booze' on Moncrief. Have a good weekend all, I have a 2 night stag, pray for me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Correction they're in the Dail Bar.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

that's what you get for living in the middle of nowhere

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Hope he didn't use his mobile data

Plenty of sheep, eh?

PARRTTY!!!

Foiver Funerdal Fryday
    Urns for a foiver
    €5 discount off out of fashion coffins
    €5 for a (cheap and nasty) wreath
    €5 for a Mass card for de deceased
    Lots more offers at the parlour
    If you doy of de Fry-day sotospeak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

PBH is dreadful, his voice is so boring.

What was the story with your man who was injured. I listened for as long as I could in Merrion Square, about three minutes in total, turned him off and turnedRadio back on near Bus Arus, he was still listing his injuries, I think he said he was married, how could anyone live with such negativity. I turned the Radio off completely then, silence in traffic is better than boring Phil.

Were was Joe today, does he announce when he isnt going to be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I'm out. Does Duffy save up these boring ****s for PBH. Hard to believe that they all called in on the same day!

It's probably people like those who call in every day. But on the days Joe works he calls randomers he finds on the internet who suit his own agenda and ignores the genuine callers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Expunge

Was Philip trying to inject some excitement into his presentation style today?

For a while in the early part of the show he was grunting and groaning, oohing and aahing- when talking to the lady with the thousand euro match tickets and the lad who bought the car with finance on it.

That's all I heard, did he do more sounds afterwards?
    Should we now expect him to sound like he having a surprise prostate exam every time he's on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

PBH, he no fool.

Do the job bad enough : wont be asked to do it again

Plump one, he no fool

Standin hopeless : plumper not get the boot

Win, Win....so to speak

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Phillip shot the load there

II%20Philip%20%202.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

Father Iggy on the Late Late Show now. He must have texted Sean O'Rourke again today did he Joe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Expunge wrote: »
    Was Philip trying to inject some excitement into his presentation style today?

For a while in the early part of the show he was grunting and groaning, oohing and aahing- when talking to the lady with the thousand euro match tickets and the lad who bought the car with finance on it.

That's all I heard, did he do more sounds afterwards?
    Should we now expect him to sound like he having a surprise prostate exam every time he's on?

You obviously missed him prematurely ejaculating when five cream buns for a fiver were mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,061 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Accumulated profits at Joes Duffy’s company, Claddaghgreen Limited, increased by €62,000 to €435,697. Duffy’s cash pile also rose by just shy of €93,000 to €551,244 in the year ended April 2017. Duffy was the third highest earner in RTÉ that year with a salary of €389,988.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

BPKS wrote: »
    Accumulated profits at Joes Duffy’s company, Claddaghgreen Limited, increased by €62,000 to €435,697. Duffy’s cash pile also rose by just shy of €93,000 to €551,244 in the year ended April 2017. Duffy was the third highest earner in RTÉ that year with a salary fees of €389,988.

FYP.

You obviously missed him prematurely ejaculating when five cream buns for a fiver were mentioned.

I had a real WTF moment when I tuned it with no context at that exact moment....truly bizzarro....esp. when you consider PBH is into a healthier lifestyle. Imagine the orgasm Fateen would have had? :D:rolleyes:;):eek:

0lddog wrote: »
    PBH, he no fool.

Do the job bad enough : wont be asked to do it again

PBH describes himself as "the full-time host of Da Lahv Lahn" actually caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

PBH describes himself as "the full-time host of Da Lahv Lahn" actually caller.

Just wait 'till the vegans have finished with him,.

0lddog wrote: »
    Just wait 'till the vegans have finished with him,.

Goooooood Looooooorrrrrrrrrrrd!

II%20Philip%20%202.jpg

Do you even lift bro?

POSSIBLY coming up on twoday's show:
    • BBC Nordren Ireland discussing a Paedo Priest in Nordren Ireland "statistically" (QUOTE - I assume he meant to say "sadistically") abused so to speak and dat. RTE can cover Paedo stories from anywhere in de wurldid so to speak, but not story about the fella who worked dare or de "comedian" who used to be on de FunnyFryday. Hmmmm......
    • Gardai foynd an Arsenal of guns in de city so to speak and dat. Woyfe of Garda concerned dat de Gardai are monitoring deeze houses with no guns demselevs and dat de criminals wood have no compunction (QUOTE - "c" is today's letter on de dictionary toilet paper obviously) to shoot dem and dat - possible danger munny angle I suspect.
    • Irish tourists dominating de radio talk shows in Australia so to speak and dat going around Australia scamming de peeple
    • Fateen gave out de email address and said it works from anywhere in de wurldid INCLUDING Australia so to speak and dat! Who'd have thought it eh?
    Camp voyis outro? Of course! of course!

Won't be in twoday kids, but enjoy de show and keep de faith. I'll read back yisser all's comments later.

• Advertisement

De Brand NEW & IMPROVED so to speak 2-18 Joe Duffy Wurkday Calculator and dat:

Wurkdays in 2-18 and dat: 50
    Joe Shows: 45
    No Show Joe Shows: 5
    Breakeens 4 Joe: 5

PBH (de full-time host of de show) Shows: 1 (first show for de full-time host on March 9th!)
    PBH guest appearances and dat: 1
    D'Omen Shows: 4
    AN Udder Shows: 0

NEW FEATURE SO TO SPEAK:
    Fateen's Estimated Fees (De FEF Matrix so to speak) to date dis year: €112,500*
    (not including de EXTRA FEES for 3 days of De Beast From De East TV + Radio Simulcast Xtravaganza + likely "Danger Money" for travelling to and from wurk in de snow and dat).

YET ANUDDER NEW EXTRA FEATURE FOR DE YEAR 2-18 AND DAT SO TO SPEAK:
    Twoday, in de Year of Our Lord 2-18 and on de 12th of March and dat Fateen has now taken home (approx.) at least €100,000** AFTER TAX already dis year!!!!!

King-World-News-WTF-Is-Going-On-Here-864x400_c.jpg
    *de fees are calculated at €2,500 per show x days dat Fateen is in so to speak. Dose fees are likely conservative and outdated as day are 2 years old so to speak.
    **De Corporation Tax @12.5% caller for corporations and dat, not de PAYE dat most of yisser all pay. After all, Fateen is a Corporation and not a one man band who's set up a company for de sole purpose of avoiding a much higher rate of tax he'd have to pay if he were paid as a regular employee for de exact same job he does now so to speak. One rule for de rich.........

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement