Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlahn: The "Snow Show Like a Joe Show" Edition - 01/03 two-eighteen so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Old Mr Crickley

'They do gambling, drugs and alcohol'
    Sounds like great craic?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,061 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

This fella could go for a drink in Dublin and wake up in another country.

The Cork musician one couldnt even have the cop on to get herself to New York and she stone cold sober.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

"Don't tell us which addiction centre", instructs Fateen.

Why not? Surely, if it is working for Pat, it could be useful for others to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,589 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

A moordur for Joe, for the last few minutes.

It's like icing on the cake.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Brother murdered his father.

That's the money shot for Joe.

Yew will have to steam clean the studio before he heads to Arklow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    A moordur for Joe, for the last few minutes.

It's like icing on the cake.

It's Joe just feeding his own addiction!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Don't bother. It's a kip

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭dennispenn

"Don't tell us which addiction centre", instructs Fateen.

Why not? Surely, if it is working for Pat, it could be useful for others to know?

only these places do not work for real alcoholics. They may work for someone who has an issue with addiction, but they that's something completely different.

I'm going to take a half day tomorrow and go for pints and watch the racing.

Or will I hang around for Foiver Funny Friday.

Fateens nipple clamps are turned up to 11 today.
    Death,addiction,murder,suicide. And POETRY! Jackpot.....and on the eve of Foiver Fryday no less. De boy dun gud.....so to speak

• Advertisement

Even Duffy will hardly segue into plugging Foiver Froiyday after the break, having probed for misery before it, will he?

Edit: He will. Buffoon!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭dennispenn

People don't understand addiction, but they understand the sometimes criminality and anti social behaviour that it can bring and inevitably brings when someone does a custodial sentence

Even Duffy will hardly segue into plugging Foiver Froiyday after the break, having probed for misery before it, will he?

Of course he did.
    The other callers were left hanging.

Spar

Welcome,you must be new here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭mountain

Of course he did.
    The other callers were left hanging.

Hanging you say?

Tell me more caller...

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

De Brand NEW & IMPROVED so to speak 2-18 Joe Duffy Wurkday Calculator and dat:

Wurkdays in 2-18 and dat: 53
    Joe Shows: 48
    No Show Joe Shows: 5
    Breakeens 4 Joe: 5

PBH (de full-time host of de show) Shows: 1 (first show for de full-time host on March 9th!)
    PBH guest appearances and dat: 1
    D'Omen Shows: 4
    AN Udder Shows: 0

NEW FEATURE SO TO SPEAK:
    Fateen's Estimated Fees (De FEF Matrix so to speak) to date dis year: €120,000*
    (not including de EXTRA FEES for 3 days of De Beast From De East TV + Radio Simulcast Xtravaganza + likely "Danger Money" for travelling to and from wurk in de snow and dat).

King-World-News-WTF-Is-Going-On-Here-864x400_c.jpg
    *de fees are calculated at €2,500 per show x days dat Fateen is in so to speak. Dose fees are likely conservative and outdated as day are 2 years old so to speak.

Tamarra's while I'm at it as there's no chance in hell he'll miss the self-congratulatory extravaganza he's set himself up for:

De Brand NEW & IMPROVED so to speak 2-18 Joe Duffy Wurkday Calculator and dat:

Wurkdays in 2-18 and dat: 54
    Joe Shows: 49
    No Show Joe Shows: 5
    Breakeens 4 Joe: 5

PBH (de full-time host of de show) Shows: 1 (first show for de full-time host on March 9th!)
    PBH guest appearances and dat: 1
    D'Omen Shows: 4
    AN Udder Shows: 0

NEW FEATURE SO TO SPEAK:
    Fateen's Estimated Fees (De FEF Matrix so to speak) to date dis year: €122,500*
    (not including de EXTRA FEES for 3 days of De Beast From De East TV + Radio Simulcast Xtravaganza + likely "Danger Money" for travelling to and from wurk in de snow and dat).

King-World-News-WTF-Is-Going-On-Here-864x400_c.jpg
    *de fees are calculated at €2,500 per show x days dat Fateen is in so to speak. Dose fees are likely conservative and outdated as day are 2 years old so to speak.

Read the thread and my collected quotes didn't transfer over...don't have time to do it again. :rolleyes:

A couple of observations though:
    • Great to see the Tax Payer's Money is being put to good use putting Fateen & Chums up for the night to save them the 1 hour journey to Arklow. Most people spend longer getting to and from work than that but the STARS of RTE :rolleyes: and Fateen's Chums couldn't possibly face such hardship when RTE are losing 20million annually
    • Great to see Fateen promoting his own wares again (De Daily Fail)
    Needless to say I won't be listening tomorrow. Anyone who does deserves a Fyver.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

PHOOOOOOR!!

• Advertisement

PHOOOOOOR!!

Did you just get 5 cream buns for €5?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

Roger_007 wrote: »
    It's Joe just feeding his own addiction!:eek:

"My name is Joe, and I'm a miseriholic. It's been 15 days now since I last listened to a tragic story of someone's miserable life. It's tough. Last week I was passing a bookshop and nearly went in to buy some misery memoirs. Yesterday I was in a cafnd overheard a woman talking about her cancer. I had to run out into the street and take a few Valium to settle. It's one day at a time"

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

just a reminder to avoid today, as it's fover friday , possible worse than funny friday :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Will Joefus turn up, considering he likes his ould long weekends off and let PBH do the warbling himself???

2smiggy wrote: »
    just a reminder to avoid today, as it's fover friday , possible worse than funny friday :eek::eek:

Isn’t twodat de bestest wurstest of both wurldids, so to speak?

It’s FoyverFryday meets FunnyFryday.....FunnyFoyverFryday so to speak. Call Joe’s “staff” now on Foyver Wan Foyver Foyve Foyver Foyve Dubble Foyve Dubble Fovyer Wan now.

Will Joefus turn up, considering he likes his ould long weekends off and let PBH do the warbling himself???

He went down to Arklow YESTERDAY and overnighted to be ready for 1:45p show!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

he headed straight down to Arklow to book in to the local 5 star after the show yesterday, I reckon that information slipped out so to speak. Extra travel expenses, over night stay, full Irish etc for all the gang no doubt

Will Joefus turn up, ?

I'd say for sure, as he mentioned it till we were sick of it, yesterday. Not forgetting the away-game and overnight bonuses he can trouser.
    Feker's probably on 5K for today.

I'd say for sure, as he mentioned it till we were sick of it, yesterday. Not forgetting the away-game and overnight bonuses he can trouser.
    Feker's probably on 5K for today.

It’s €5K Friday in Fateen’s moynd. Laughing all the way to a bank in de Cayman Islands to read De Paradise Papers and dat and all facilitated by RTE at the TaxPayers expense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

He went down to Arklow YESTERDAY and overnighted to be ready for 1:45p show!

Ah here, how do you know hes booked in.

Its only Arklow, not a bleedin trip to outer Mongolia :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement