Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Priority Client for Medical reasons - how to get on the list

Options
  • 01-03-2018 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi, my dad is 24 hours a day dependent on oxygen.  How can his address be put on the emergency list in case of outages during the storm? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige B

Hi there,

Thanks for your message.

We currently have limited accessibility due to the Red Alert weather warning. As such, we are limited in what we can help with, but will do what we can to assist you with your query.

In order for us to look into this, could you please send us a private message with your fathers name, your full name, the address of the property, your contact information, and the MPRN of the property.

We would recommend that should you require this type of information updated in future, that this be completed as far in advance as possible to ensure that it is updated correctly.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Smythz

Hi there,

Thanks for your message.

We currently have limited accessibility due to the Red Alert weather warning. As such, we are limited in what we can help with, but will do what we can to assist you with your query.

In order for us to look into this, could you please send us a private message with your fathers name, your full name, the address of the property, your contact information, and the MPRN of the property.

We would recommend that should you require this type of information updated in future, that this be completed as far in advance as possible to ensure that it is updated correctly.

Thanks,
    Brige
    Thanks Brige
    I sent a PM.  What do I do if the power goes.  He can't breath for even 30 seconds without the machine which runs solely on Electricity

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Smythz wrote: »
    Hi there,

Thanks for your message.

Thanks,
    Brige
    Thanks Brige
    I sent a PM.  What do I do if the power goes.  He can't breath for even 30 seconds without the machine which runs solely on Electricity
    If he were my father i'd have one of these connected to the machine https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=ups cover you for brown outs and power cuts. I have the the cyberpower 1000va for my server, hasn't failed on my once in 3 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Smythz,

Thanks for your message.

We have passed the customer details to be added to the ESB Networks priority list.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Smythz

Hi Smythz,

Thanks for your message.

We have passed the customer details to be added to the ESB Networks priority list.

Regards,
    Una
    Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement