Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for D&D Group - Kildare

Options
  • 01-03-2018 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Hey all,

Myself and the wife are looking for a D&D group in Kildare / Dublin, preferably in the Maynooth, Leixlip or Lucan area.

I'm an AD&D 2nd Ed DM and she has played 2nd Ed a good bit.

We're both up for learning 5th Ed and would be up to speed fairly quickly. We're not really into a rules heavy group (obviously the rules are important to a point!!). My own game bent the rules where necessary and rewarded roleplaying over rules crunching.

We're both in our late 30s.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Bob Bob

Two Groups I can think of that might be worth reaching out to:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/232345243771437/
    First is a group that meets in Judge Roy Beans in Newbridge beans on a Wednesday night to play board games. Small ish group but worth looking into. Dont really know them but they seem a decent crowd.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FNGKildare/
    second is meets in the Silken Thomas in Kildare Town on a Friday night and plays Tabletop, board, card, roleplay and pretty much anything. We do have a dnd group already that plays regularly about once a month, but there are plenty of others in the group who have been interested in the past but couldnt play because all the spots were full.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭dib

Thanks for the reply Bob Bob.

Ideally we'd be looking for something on the N4 or that side of Kildare. Palmerstown, Lucan, Maynooth, Kilcock I'd imagine would be as far as we'd travelling for a regular game.

I'll keep an eye out anyway. Cups high my friends! :pac:

Advertisement