Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is open? Thursday 1st & Friday 2nd

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭smurf492

Absolute insanity in knocknacarra dunnes and aldi... And not a Collerans sausage to be had in Joyce's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

After being cooped up while the rest of the family had time off I had to venture out today. Roads were grand including the estate, went to Knocknacarra Aldi and it wasn't as bad as Joyce's on thurs but well busy and not much in stock:

u1CvnD3m.jpg
    produce

zHtYsV5m.jpg
    bread

Yer man there said it would get stocked with produce and meats in the morning but it was likely to sell out quickly.

I'm guessing it will take to Tues/Wed before we get back to normal. At least now its warm enough my cooker works w/o having to tip the kettle over the gas bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Wow :eek:

Haven't been to the shops since Wednesday, only thing we have run out of is coffee but we have plenty of tea.
    Think I will wait until Monday before I chance it.

No cabin fever yet, the dogs were walked every single day :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭MenloPete

Any daily papers delivered yet? Need my Irish Times Weekend :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Accountsplus

From Irish Times
    “The Irish Times is giving readers free mobile and tablet access to both the Friday and Saturday ePaper, which is a complete digital replica of the print edition.

This is because the severe weather means The Irish Times had been unable to complete deliveries of its print edition to retail outlets nationwide.

Readers can access the ePaper by downloading The Irish Times ePaper app at the App Store for IOS and Google play for Android.

On first use, readers will be prompted to enter the voucher code irishtimesemma to read the paper as printed. (The code should be entered in the relevant space after clicking the “sign in” tab in the dropdown menu.)”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,228 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Was in Dunnes Knocknacarra yesterday and was surprised to hear from an employee there that they probably would have salmon there today. And fresh bread too. I though there would be no fresh supplies of anything until Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,898 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

How well are the City supermarkets stocked now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Aldi in Knocknacarra was nearly back to normal. I went around 11 as they guy mentioned stock may run low by the end of the day. Plenty of produce and bread back in stock. However they didn't have any 2l or 3l milk but that could have changed by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Discodog wrote: »
    How well are the City supermarkets stocked now ?

Tesco was empty of almost all fresh food.

Advertisement