Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC UK Open 2018 02/03 - 04/03. ITV4.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Anderson is class when he's in full flow

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 11,277 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Cadby is going to be a major force from now on regardless of the result here.

When I first saw him in the 2016 Worlds I thought he was something special.

mdwexford wrote: »
    Cadby is going to be a major force from now on regardless of the result here.

When I first saw him in the 2016 Worlds I thought he was something special.

I thought he was a bit of a petulant dick in the 2016 Worlds, but he seems to have a much better attitude now.

Agreed he'll be a serious force to be reckoned with, looks skillfull and dogged

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 11,277 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I thought he was a bit of a petulant dick in the 2016 Worlds, but he seems to have a much better attitude now.

TbL

He seems to have matured quickly alright.

Like the way he's taking a moment to compose himself before big darts as well.

He will be in the top 16 by the end of the year I reckon.

mdwexford wrote: »
    He seems to have matured quickly alright.

Like the way he's taking a moment to compose himself before big darts as well.

He will be in the top 16 by the end of the year I reckon.

Yep, in the past he'd get frustrated and fling the last dart at the board, step back really seems to be helping him

Great for darts with him, Cross, MVG, Wright, Anderson and others all pushing each other

TbL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭kentoccfc

If Cadby can keep those kinds of darts up consistently all year, he's in with a shout for the Worlds.

Anderson only missing the Matchplay and the Grand Slam now from his collection?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Cadby in top 64 already, 56 days quicker than Rob Cross.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

TbL

When I read that first in my head I had put the comma after looks :D

Advertisement