Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private kids Party Venue

Options
  • 01-03-2018 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just want to get peoples thoughts on private party venue.I realised that there are no party venues which are private (exclusively for your own child/friends/family) in the Midlands area. Whether it be birthday parties, communion, christenings or other family gatherings, venues seem to be limited to pubs/function rooms or busy play centres. 
    The problem in my opinion with pubs or function rooms is that there´s little to keep the kids busy, happy and safe. Also with play centres particularly weekends they tend to be sooo busy. 
    My question is- would you see a private party venue being a popular choice if available?. My idea would be a party venue which is exclusive for the birthday/communion boy/girl who can invite the whole class, and granny and grandad and the whole family to a fun, safe and unique party venue. Here the boy or girl would be centre stage at their party which might include bouncing castle, football area, soft play area for babies etc. Adults can enjoy tea/coffee making facilities and comfortable seating area to chat with family and friends. 
    There would be an overall venue hire fee which would be reasonable to compete with other soft play centres. At the minute I am thinking party food can be either organised by you or catering organised for you i.e. no food produced on site only tea/coffee/juice available.
    Any thoughts or ideas on this idea would be welcome 😊

Advertisement