Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

0.82uF 1KV DC Film Capacitors

Options
  • 01-03-2018 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi Folks,

As the title suggests, im am on the lookout for some 0.82uF 1KV DC Film Capacitors

I am reverse engineering a product for a different personal use and these are the last piece of the jigsaw. The only place i can find them is mouser, but would have to buy thousands. Ive checked Digikey, Radionics, CPS, Farnell to no joy.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Thank in advance

Comments

Ask the manufacturer for a sample.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

rourkek4 wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

As the title suggests, im am on the lookout for some 0.82uF 1KV DC Film Capacitors

I am reverse engineering a product for a different personal use and these are the last piece of the jigsaw. The only place i can find them is mouser, but would have to buy thousands. Ive checked Digikey, Radionics, CPS, Farnell to no joy.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Thank in advance
    On the Mouser page it should give the full specs and series, dielectric material and part no.

You can then search by part no or series , and see what other manufacturers offer with the same specs.

There is also the possibility they are using a part that is over engineered to keep types of inventory down. The 1KV rating sounds like that unless you are dealing with Kill-O'Volts in which case take it handy there.

killovolts. :pac:

Advertisement