Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charter breach

Options

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi degsie,
    As one of the mods pointed out BigMickey has a verified account. This is a paid-for account which allows him to post in threads where his business has been mentioned or is being discussed. There are often other types of commercial posts in Bargain Alerts too. The charter post you referred to probably needs to be updated though so thanks for pointing that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

Thanks for the response Niamh. I fully understand that Boards have an obligation to paying clients. However, I fear that this could sometimes skew the direction in which a thread can flow, particularity in the BA forum. That being said any 'Auction' thread in the past was generally shot down as it is a subjective opinion whether an auction sale is a bargain or not.

I have suggested in-thread that this auction thread be moved to 'online sales and auctions' where it may be more appropriate.

Thanks again for looking at this.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Advertisement