If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony KD65XE9005 Pricematch

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

HN are actually 15% off too. Delivery is €25 so all in is €1,528.64 and they definitely offer 5 years parts and labour warranty.

Can you price match please?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

bazwaldo wrote: »
    Hi,

I see Currys and Harvey Norman have snow day offers.

http://www.currys.ie/product/sony-bravia-kd65xe9005-65-smart-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-led-tv/342961/397.0.0

http://www.harveynorman.ie/tvs-headphones/hd-tvs/sony-bravia-65-inch-4k-hdr-ultra-hd-smart-android-tv-kd65xe9005.html

Currys is 15% off and HN is 10% off. As far as I know the Sony comes with 5 year warranty so it should meet your price match criteria.

The Currys price inc delivery to Dublin is €1,523.64.

Thanks
    Hi Bazwaldo.

I have had a check over the Currys one and I don't see any mention of a 5 year warranty with the TV unfortunately.

The Harvey Norman price of 1528.64 Euro (Now 15% off with them also). I could match this on the 65XE9005.

Price will only be valid while the discount codes are in operation.

I'll go for that. Will I call you?

Theres no answer on the number provided on richersounds.ie. Assume store is shut so how can I place order? No mention in HN how long code is active so would like to order asap

Theres no answer on the number provided on richersounds.ie. Assume store is shut so how can I place order? No mention in HN how long code is active so would like to order asap
    Hi Bazwaldo.

Apologies but we closed at 5pm yesterday due to the weather to allow my colleagues to travel home safely.

You can call us anytime now or drop me your contact number and we can give you a buzz.

• Advertisement

I couldn't take any change missing out on that price so I went ahead with HN. I'm disappointed I couldn't get through to you in time. 

HN Customer Services is closed today so I can't even cancel the order with them to order from you. Unless we can agree to proceed at that price if I can cancel HN when possible.

I couldn't take any change missing out on that price so I went ahead with HN. I'm disappointed I couldn't get through to you in time. 

HN Customer Services is closed today so I can't even cancel the order with them to order from you. Unless we can agree to proceed at that price if I can cancel HN when possible.
    Hi Bazwaldo.

Again apologies that you could not get us after we closed. We did put a post up on Boards to say that we were closing at 5pm yesterday due to the adverse weather.

We are always fair on boardies and would have still offered you the same price this morning.

If the code stays valid over the next few days I can still honour the price I have quoted but can not hold it indefinitely.

But you didnt say you'd offer same price. You said only if HN offer was still on, which I could not tell yesterday that it would be still on today.

I would definitely order from you as soon as I can cancel HN order, but only if at [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1528.64 Euro.[/font]

But you didnt say you'd offer same price. You said only if HN offer was still on, which I could not tell yesterday that it would be still on today.

I would definitely order from you as soon as I can cancel HN order, but only if at [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1528.64 Euro.[/font]
    Hey Bazwaldo.

It's totally up to yourself.

Like I said we are always more than fair towards boardies and always try to accommodate as much as we can.

We hold a very good reputation here on boards for our customer service and deals.

If you can get your order cancelled over the next day or two I can still offer the 1528.64 Euro price.

Thanks Kenny. I've had a few TVs etc from RicherSounds and the Philips store over the years and can vouch for your fantastic customer services hence why I want to order from you.

I'll be in touch.

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny. I've had a few TVs etc from RicherSounds and the Philips store over the years and can vouch for your fantastic customer services hence why I want to order from you.

I'll be in touch.
    No problem at all Bazwaldo.

If you want to drop me you full name in a PM I can put a reserve on our system at this end under the agreed price.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.