Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strade Bianche Saturday March 3rd,

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭seanin4711

UBuqr3s.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭JK.BMC

seanin4711 wrote: »
    UBuqr3s.png

I think in the 'betting forum' you get banned for this kind of post-race celebration- not entirely sure and doesn't bother me anyway. A win is a win!

But fair play anyway; should get you a crate of Leffe for the upcoming classics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

JK.BMC wrote: »
    I think in the 'betting forum' you get banned for this kind of post-race celebration- not entirely sure and doesn't bother me anyway. A win is a win!

But fair play anyway; should get you a crate of Leffe for the upcoming classics.

No , he is not after-timing. seanin bet on Benoot for Omloop and lost and not for Strada Bianchi

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Glad the live tv cameras didn't pick it up after his effort today didn't deserve to be remembered for that.

?

That's exactly what you want to see. A man so tired he can barely get up the hill but still keeps it together to podium. That's a positive in anyones book, his included I'm certain.

Advertisement