Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTS 2018

Options
  • 01-03-2018 8:51pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Kicks off tomorrow with Abu Dhabi. At least the work from home initiative and snow days this year means we can watch. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭El Director

Kicks off tomorrow with Abu Dhabi. At least the work from home initiative and snow days this year means we can watch. :)

Are there any discount codes out there??

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭boysinblack

http://tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcredbutton

Schoeman back on the gear by the looks of things ....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Looks like it could be a more open season after that! But then depends on what the are peaking for. Pretty boring course to watch around YAS. No doubt great to bike and pan flat for a run but having sight of each other all the time.. no sneaky pushes into corners etc..

Duffy. Bike Handling. So many spend thousands on a better bike or put thousands of hours on the saddle or pain about the extra grammes. A bit of mountain biking on the off season will gain you a few second just with confidence alone!

Ahem... Perhaps a bit premature there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Duffy. Bike Handling. So many spend thousands on a better bike or put thousands of hours on the saddle or pain about the extra grammes. A bit of mountain biking on the off season will gain you a few second just with confidence alone!

Doesnt help her on the oil though...

Hope shes ok, as with the American whichever one of them that was

• Advertisement

Nasty fall for the American alright. Camera man on that corner doesn't pan on time to caught in but if you listen you can hear the athletes sliding out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Nasty fall for the American alright. Camera man on that corner doesn't pan on time to caught in but if you listen you can hear the athletes sliding out.

Didn't see the mens is that the same spot the Brownlee went down?

Duffy, Cooke, Brown...

Yeah same spot that JB went down

Now Zevares... all exact same spot

Duffy, Cooke, Brown...

Yeah same spot that JB went down

WTF did they not use sand or something to dry up that corner after the men's race? God knows they have plenty of it!

• Advertisement

Now Zevares... all exact same spot

That was a particularly bad one.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Are there any discount codes out there??

Apparently I signed up for recurring subscription and they took money from me last week 2 days before payday. :pac:
    Russell White went down on same spot...pity he didn't get a proper chance for the run.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭brian_bugle

Apparently I signed up for recurring subscription and they took money from me last week 2 days before payday. :pac:
    Russell White went down on same spot...pity he didn't get a proper chance for the run.

Same thing happened me 🤔

Advertisement