Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled Contract

Options
  • 01-03-2018 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Cancelled my phone and broadband contract on the 30th of Jan over the phone and verified via message link. I also rang last week to close my account with immediate effect and was told this could not happen until 30 days was up and thankfully that day is today. However to my surprise today I received an email to say I have been signed up to a new contract totally unbeknown to me need and what this sorted out totally unacceptable

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Riva10

Hopefully you have also cancelled your DD.  If you have cancelled, this will ensure that your contract will be cancelled.  If you have not cancelled, do so immediately.  This will ensure that no monies will be taken Erroneously from your account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Immelman wrote: »
    Cancelled my phone and broadband contract on the 30th of Jan over the phone and verified via message link. I also rang last week to close my account with immediate effect and was told this could not happen until 30 days was up and thankfully that day is today. However to my surprise today I received an email to say I have been signed up to a new contract totally unbeknown to me need and what this sorted out totally unacceptable
    Hi Immelman, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with cancelling your account. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement