Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hive Blockchain Technologies Limited

Comments

there is nothing to stop them releasing the results early. those deadlines are deadlines i.e. latest date

results on 12 days operation for Q3 17 means nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,280 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

glasso wrote: »
    there is nothing to stop them releasing the results early. those deadlines are deadlines i.e. latest date

results on 12 days operation for Q3 17 means nothing.

If it was me is hold off on the off chance there's a rally in Crypto before the deadline. It makes sense as they can say the horde in the safe is worth X.
    The first 12 days make it easy enough to estimate current earnings.

Rocket ship is nudging 3.25, has left the launch pad, still clear of the downward channel, expecting a good movement in the next few weeks, reckon we're still 2/3 weeks away from blast off.
    Screenshot_20180615-223747.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Are we goin to $0.00?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,635 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Are we goin to $0.00?

Looking that way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

This is the stock that just wont pick up. Really had hoped to have cashed out of this by now with some profit. The wait continues, will it ever happen at this point? Who knows?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,117 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Anybody else tempted to double up?

beertons wrote: »

Have done a few times already.. might move onto the beans and toast and go again.

Have done a few times already.. might move onto the beans and toast and go again.

Not just me so.

I blindly pick a spice/herb off the shelf, and shake a bit in with the beans. Wife hates it, kids too. Me, I think it's fun.

beertons wrote: »

Yea tempted don't think I have a choice, at these prices there's going to be a lot of selling pressure the whole way back up. Need to average down as much as possible. Still chaps who got in at 30 cent out there, even at 36 cent they'd still have made a nice return. How low can it go, the last guy to join the board bought in at $1.50 I don't think anyone was expecting the current state of affairs.
    Nothing obivious why it's gone so low, still making plenty of money at current crypto prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

I'd like to see the math on current capacity at current prices. Real lack of availabilty with the numbers.

OwlsZat wrote: »
    I'd like to see the math on current capacity at current prices. Real lack of availabilty with the numbers.

6 more weeks, feels like ethernity. You could always stick their capacity into what to mine and make a stab at the electricity cost.

Or Grindle, where's Grindle he's 2cent could be useful.

I thought I read somewhere earnings announcement on June 25th. May have misread

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    I thought I read somewhere earnings announcement on June 25th. May have misread

They've 120 days from end of the last quarter to produce audited yearly financials. Could be anytime between now and end of July.

Just looking at the big stakeholders like Fidelity, they haven't sold any shares. If it was going to 0 I'd guess they'd have jumped ship already and there in a lot higher than some of us.
    Any insider trading would also have to be released but that doesn't seem to be happening either.

They've 120 days from end of the last quarter to produce audited yearly financials. Could be anytime between now and end of July.

Just looking at the big stakeholders like Fidelity, they haven't sold any shares. If it was going to 0 I'd guess they'd have jumped ship already and there in a lot higher than some of us.
    Any insider trading would also have to be released but that doesn't seem to be happening either.

Found it.

Bloomberg 'Earnings Announcement for Period Ending Q3/2018:06/25/2018'

https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/HIVE:CN

Found it.

Bloomberg 'Earnings Announcement for Period Ending Q3/2018:06/25/2018'

https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/HIVE:CN

Hope your wrong or am I reading it wrong?, need the bitcoin to go a bit higher, here's the rules

What is the due date for the filing of financial statements?

For issuers that are not investment funds, the annual financial statements and auditor's report must be filed on or before 120 days after the end of the most recently completed financial year for a venture issuer and 90 days after the end of the most recently completed financial year for a non-venture issuer. Interim financial statements must be filed on or before 60 days after the end of the interim period for a venture issuer and 45 days after the end of the interim period for a non-venture issuer. For issuer that are investment funds the annual financial statements and auditor's report must be filed on or before 90 days after the most recently completed financial year. The interim financial statements must be filed on or before 60 days after the end of the most recent interim period

https://www.bcsc.bc.ca/For_Companies/Continuous_Disclosure/FAQ_Reporting_Requirements/#q7

Doubled up with another hundred shares. Not beans territory for now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,436 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Onwards and downwards :/

Best thing here is to probably forget about it, difficult to stomach at this stage. Down about 70% despite all my averaging down. Bagholder for life..

• Advertisement

Crypto is very low today, ether about $630cad which is still double what it was on the first 12 days they started mining which is great. It's Roughly now about $10 million a month in revenue with 75%ish Margin and they should still have about $35 million in free cash flow after paying for Kolos.

this-is-fine.0.jpg

Fidelity own like $1 million total

https://eresearch.fidelity.com/eresearch/evaluate/fundamentals/ownership.jhtml?stockspage=ownership&symbols=HIVE

that's out of 2,450 billion under management. it's a penny bet to them.

Fidelity own like $1 million total

https://eresearch.fidelity.com/eresearch/evaluate/fundamentals/ownership.jhtml?stockspage=ownership&symbols=HIVE

that's out of 2,450 billion under management. it's a penny bet to them.

Wrong company Fidelity own about 45 million shares in Hive it's about 13% of the company.

That's the otc markers in the states, it's traded on a few exchanges. Fidelitys shares are on the TSXV

Share price has dropped 83% since that article was written!

Interesting read that. Say they aren’t a shorter due to liquidity, but I’d guess the biggest shorter going. Must be sick at this stage if they didn’t manage to short.

Could be wrong.

Shame we didn't all short then, and buy in now. :/

• Advertisement

Shame we didn't all short then, and buy in now. :/

Advertisement