Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hive Blockchain Technologies Limited

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    OwlsZat wrote: »

Share price has dropped 83% since that article was written!

Shame we didn't all short then, and buy in now. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Good for a other 10% drop today I'd guess after the hammering crypto took over the weekend.

Seen a few mention today as the day for the earnings announcement. Wonder will we see anything.

Anyone get an email I see someone on stock house on about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Nothing myself. Some amount of trolls on that Stockhouse site. Am I right in thinking the stockhouse CEO is also on the HIVE board?

• Advertisement

Nothing myself. Some amount of trolls on that Stockhouse site. Am I right in thinking the stockhouse CEO is also on the HIVE board?

Not sure what role he has in stockhouse anymore but he's on the board and bought in at 1.50 after joining a few months ago. He seems to be well respected.

Borrowed from Stockhouse:

Thank you for your interest in HIVE.

Our financial statements for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2018 are due by the end of July. At this time, we haven't determined the date that we will report them, but anticipate middle of July.

I'm not certain if we will issue a news release to announce the filing of the statements, but in the event that we do, you could sign up to our email list on our website: https://www.hiveblockchain.com/.

Sincerely,
    The HIVE Team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Hi All - following this thread with great interest. I bought in at 2.10 and 1.50. Nothing that is going to kill me ! Excuse me but I have to ask. Any of you sages recommend buying more ? lol. I had to ask !!!

I still believe for my own reasons it will be a $20 stock in 3/4 years so I will be buying more in the next 3 weeks before financials are released.

First buy was at 3.20, average is now 1.60 approx.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,476 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

6541 wrote: »
    Hi All - following this thread with great interest. I bough in at 2:10 and 1:50. Nothing that is going to kill me ! Excuse me but I have to ask. Any of you sages recommend buying more ? lol. I had to ask !!!

Like a lot of investments, you will need to research yourself to get an idea. You may get vested interested answers here from people that may have bought in higher. And the opposite obviously.

I wouldn't use this forum for advice tbh.

• Advertisement

Half decent volume and up 9%, have we reached the bottom ?

Shorts covering ?

Who knows.

I'd say it's give it all back again today, bitcoin having a big wobble at the moment.

HIVE Blockchain to Release Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Financial Results on July 18 2018

Zug, Switzerland and Vancouver, Canada – HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd. (TSX.V:HIVE) (OTC:HVBTF) (the “Company” or “HIVE”) will be announcing its financial results for the three and twelve months ended March 31, 2018 on Wednesday, July 18 2018 after market close.

https://mailchi.mp/f921b01a5fde/hive-blockchain-to-release-fourth-quarter-and-fiscal-year-2018-financial-results-on-july-18-2018?e=e1aa5ee7f7

Revolt now handling crypto currency payments. Big win.

Up 14% on the US market. Should see 80 cent plus tomorrow.

Gap up 8% in opening trades.

Up up and away 12% today!!

So who wants to shed light on the sudden increase? Given we have no additional info re earnings.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

So who wants to shed light on the sudden increase? Given we have no additional info re earnings.

Because the sun came up? Because Belgium are through to the 1/4 finals?? Who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Could be Coinbase news. Could be nothing. Such is crypto.

• Advertisement

How’s that rocket looking Drunkmonkey

Screenshot_20180705-181100.png

Not there yet but heading the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭clio_16v

Contemplating making a small punt on this. Financials are due this week? Am I wasting my time?

clio_16v wrote: »
    Contemplating making a small punt on this. Financials are due this week? Am I wasting my time?

Small then fire away. Bear in mind it's down 110% from where I got in at when it was allegedly on the launchpad and gonna take off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭g0g

Small then fire away. Bear in mind it's down 110% from where I got in at when it was allegedly on the launchpad and gonna take off
    Pedantic question, is it possible for a share price to be 110% less than what you paid for it!? I'm also incidentally waiting for Hive to make me a shed-load of money.....

g0g wrote: »
    Pedantic question, is it possible for a share price to be 110% less than what you paid for it!? I'm also incidentally waiting for Hive to make me a shed-load of money.....

Nope ha ha.you're right. Sorry. I meant it's more than halved. Does that work...??

Finally broke 90cent hopefully start to run now.

Big buyer there

Big buyer there

Bitcoin on a serious bull run which is having an effect on everything

• Advertisement

Big buyer there

Must be a million shares bought in the last 30 minutes, shouldn't be many shorts left in the next hour. Should break a dollar easy.

Advertisement