Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hive Blockchain Technologies Limited

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Profitable if they used Ethereum price right now not when it went to print, Bitcoins rolling in from saturday : ), that's a very small loss if crypto went any way in their favour it was a profit, that's a brilliant return on capital employed for a start up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Profitable if they used Ethereum price right now not when it went to print, Bitcoins rolling in from saturday : ), that's a very small loss if crypto went any way in their favour it was a profit, that's a brilliant return on capital employed for a start up.

Agreed I just hope the majority have the same view. If we have a drop tomorrow I'm dipping my toes again, cant help it.

Any thoughts on what character we need as CEO?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Hopefully whoever comes on as CEO will have the smallest concept actually having a PR presence..............

It'll definitely dip some tomorrow. Don't think this will swing up until break even/profit.

TheSheriff wrote: »
    Hopefully whoever comes on as CEO will have the smallest concept actually having a PR presence..............

It'll definitely dip some tomorrow. Don't think this will swing up until break even/profit.

Don't forget to buy said dip

TheSheriff wrote: »

It was in profit only for the write down in Crypto prices since last quarter. What they've mined since the start of June should have them in profit right now.
    There only mining 9mts, I think they've proven it works.

• Advertisement

What's the game plan for now DM?

What's the game plan for now DM?

Hodl

I think we're looking ok, bitcoin is down so say we're going down today regardless of earnings.
    Profit is still going up on dropping cryto that has to be a good thing, 60% margin on a low ether price is not too shabby.

Hodl

I think we're looking ok, bitcoin is down so say we're going down today regardless of earnings.
    Profit is still going up on dropping cryto that has to be a good thing, 60% margin on a low ether price is not too shabby.

Good opportunity to increase holding ? I'm still positive as ever, just the sentiment doesn't seem to be there, and I'm wondering when it will be. Not enough news / media coverage IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,476 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Opened almost 10% down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Time to jump ship I'm afraid. I am out. May by back in again at some stage.

• Advertisement

In too deep to leave.

Still believe in the concept.

Company following up on most things it says.

If BTC / ETH spike it'll be too late to jump back on for me.

Capacity increases next month.

We're back where we were last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Good opportunity to increase holding ? I'm still positive as ever, just the sentiment doesn't seem to be there, and I'm wondering when it will be. Not enough news / media coverage IMO.

This! Times 1000 - really hoping the new CEO actually tries to promote this company.

Don't have much fear of it for the future - but, it needs some serious media attention. You have to dig deep on google to find anything relevant on it!

I think we'll get the media attention, I presume that 500k in the mdma is for a yearly marketing contract.
    Plenty of volume it could finish the day up from 80cent someone is still buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

How does one go about buying into Hive? I've been following this thread with mild interest for months now.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

Whelo79 wrote: »
    How does one go about buying into Hive? I've been following this thread with mild interest for months now.
    How do you mean? Buy shares? Broker or online

• Registered Users Posts: 45,476 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Whelo79 wrote: »

Not having a go but make sure to do some research.

Low volume today all things considered, no mass sell off.

Actually I’ll correct myself, we are still 15% above where we were 7 days ago. Despite the results, and despite the price of crypto changing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

Nothing new Genesis dumped a load of unprofitable contracts the same day Hive announced the cloud deal.

• Advertisement

https://youtu.be/3tWVQR3Hh_Q

38 views in 3 hours, we're not exactly trending.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭TallyRand

I think this thread will be used in class rooms in ten years time to describe the greed mentality and utter delusion / wishful thinking. A microcosm of 99% of Blockhain “currencies”

Person A: time to get out
    Person B: can’t I’m in too deep
    Person C: I think I should invest

TallyRand wrote: »
    I think this thread will be used in class rooms in ten years time to describe the greed mentality and utter delusion / wishful thinking. A microcosm of 99% of Blockhain “currencies”

Person A: time to get out
    Person B: can’t I’m in too deep
    Person C: I think I should invest

I bet you 100 BTC that HIVE will be over €100 in 10 years

In again at $0.77

In again at $0.77

Hope you took your 9.5% profit before it dipped.

If Bitcoin goes up before open on Monday Hive is going up, and there's a heap of other Blockchain stocks that will react the same.

Someone asked should I get into Hive, I'd say yea do but aim to day trade it and take 5% in each direction at least once a day, do that and you'll have €3,264,938,424.20 from just 1 x €100 starting trade in 12mts time.

Trading Hive is easier than trading crypto for the ordiany man in the street.

I'd love not to be holding this stock just buying and selling it daily.

Hope you took your 9.5% profit before it dipped.

If Bitcoin goes up before open on Monday Hive is going up, and there's a heap of other Blockchain stocks that will react the same.

Someone asked should I get into Hive, I'd say yea do but aim to day trade it and take 5% in each direction at least once a day, do that and you'll have €3,264,938,424.20 from just 1 x €100 starting trade in 12mts time.

Trading Hive is easier than trading crypto for the ordiany man in the street.

I'd love not to be holding this stock just buying and selling it daily.

I went to day trade it back in Feb just before the dip but volume wasn't sufficient so held my position. Average now down to about 1.40 ish and I hate to say it but about 50% of my entire portfolio is now crypto related due to this stock. Still feeling comfortable and I'm trying not to check the price daily, but failing.

We'll get the Huracan yet.*

I've accepted it as a loss but believe we will see $15 plus within a couple of years so happy to HODL.

*Maybe

Yea I think it's going to come good yet, $5 by Christmas would do me.

Anyone starting off I'd definitely advise them to take the in and out approach.

I'd expect today to be a good day, get the captain back in the green. Bitcoin has went well all weekend and they'll probably try a pump with news the mining bitcoin has commenced.
    Hopefully break the dollar.

I hope you're right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

I'd expect today to be a good day, get the captain back in the green. Bitcoin has went well all weekend and they'll probably try a pump with news the mining bitcoin has commenced.
    Hopefully break the dollar.

Based on pre market? Lagging at 81c all morning? Doubt there's gonna be drastic 'during hours' movement...

Advertisement