Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hive Blockchain Technologies Limited

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Yea the Volumes not there today we're not in play.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

FFS

Blame the bitcoin, fell off a cliff earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Picked up another 500 there. Cancelled a Tesla order for it.

Picked up another 500 there. Cancelled a Tesla order for it.

Ha - Nice one

• Advertisement

That's my last purchase unless we get down to the .50's.

That's my last purchase unless we get down to the .50's.

Which could be today funny enough..

Which could be today funny enough..

Nope - I'm done with this.

Why didn't we tank today? Really can't get my head around this stock or what it's tied to.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭TallyRand

Why didn't we tank today? Really can't get my head around this stock or what it's tied to.

Don’t invest in things you can’t get your head around, seriously usually doesn’t work out

• Advertisement

TallyRand wrote: »
    Don’t invest in things you can’t get your head around, seriously usually doesn’t work out

I'm well aware of what I've invested in and how it works.

However I'm not aware of why an oil companies stock wouldn't tank when oil prices tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

However I'm not aware of why an oil companies stock wouldn't tank when oil prices tank.

If an oil company mostly holds oil as it's main asset (oil is so big that the largest producers are autocratic countries :pac:) and oil's price dropped, their "value" would drop but that's not much of a drop to a country built for decades on the value of their asset. A multi-deca-trillionaire country (over the course of a lifetime) doesn't feel a hit like that.

Some people see a scramble for miners or those people's contacts in the future. I'm hoping those miners are used for useful tasks or those contacts are useful but it ultimately doesn't relate to the price of crypto.

blockchain-powering-future.png

lF1BTuK.gif

Wonder how the books look with ETH at these levels.

ZJaVf7G.png

Grindle how much bitcoin will they be pumping out a day shortly with the 200ph/s I don't think i've it right

Between 6 and 8 BTC per day depending on difficulty, hashrate and their relativity to it I think.

Actually should have given a half serious answer when you asked this btw - ETH remains as profitable as BTC mining around $150, it's likely one small reason for the ETH price drop.
    Their EOY asset valuation might get scuppered depending on timing but they're still taking in profit.

grindle wrote: »
    Actually should have given a half serious answer when you asked this btw - ETH remains as profitable as BTC mining around $150, it's likely one small reason for the ETH price drop.
    Their EOY asset valuation might get scuppered depending on timing but they're still taking in profit.

Thanks, need this positivity in my life. Sold a small stake at a loss earlier this week for another opportunity, but hanging tight with the rest of it for now.

As I mentioned before, I just wish there was more public / media coverage / communication. Months without updates / pr gets tiring.

• Advertisement

As I mentioned before, I just wish there was more public / media coverage / communication. Months without updates / pr gets tiring.
    It's mostly companies working on back-end enterprise usage who're willing to spend as their contracts are in fiat - anybody dependent on the valuation of a volatile, currently depreciating asset has their hands tied a bit. Their financials at some point would be greatly impacted if it's found they were at one point spending 7 times the amount of an asset they're trying to hoard.

It's interesting watching a stock act like a crypto.

Looks like we may have found the bottom for now.

Not anything major, would have liked a longer vesting period, at least there's no fear of them causing any dilution in the next 2yrs, they probably needed to do something to keep key people on the rollercoaster a little longer.
    I still fear there going to dilute the crap out of us with the next round of funding.

Not anything major, would have liked a longer vesting period, at least there's no fear of them causing any dilution in the next 2yrs, they probably needed to do something to keep key people on the rollercoaster a little longer.
    I still fear there going to dilute the crap out of us with the next round of funding.

This is the first negative sentiment from you about this company? Dilution now at this price would be basically a wipe out?

This is the first negative sentiment from you about this company? Dilution now at this price would be basically a wipe out?

I mentioned that before, how are they going to fund Kolos or the American expansion there on about. I'd say they need to do another private placement, they said they were trying to find a way not to do it. With krypto being stuck at these prices I don't see how else they can do it. I don't think we've heard all Septembers news yet.

I mentioned that before, how are they going to fund Kolos or the American expansion there on about. I'd say they need to do another private placement, they said they were trying to find a way not to do it. With krypto being stuck at these prices I don't see how else they can do it. I don't think we've heard all Septembers news yet.

Haven't a notion :confused:

Good volume.

• Advertisement

Houston, we are clear for take off.

Advertisement