Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hive Blockchain Technologies Limited

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Any day now ...

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

Ha ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Whats the ticker symbol $HVN ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

JJJJNR wrote: »
    Whats the ticker symbol $HVN ?

That's Harvey Norman

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Daithi40

Interesting thread, while I am in NVidia and some other pseudo-related cryptos, never invested here - can I ask those who are more knowledgeable than me - how are Hive Techs competitors doing.... if there are any that are in the same space?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

HUT8 is the closest to it I believe. Bitmain similar too.
    Bitmain have just filed for IPO. Will be interesting to watch them and how it affects Hive.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Daithi40

HUT8 is the closest to it I believe. Bitmain similar too.
    Bitmain have just filed for IPO. Will be interesting to watch them and how it affects Hive.

Thanks for that - any simple and obvious reason that HIVE price has decreased from 3.59 to 0.64 YTD while HUT8 has had a reasonably constant price YTD? Probably no simple answer to this

Daithi40 wrote: »
    Thanks for that - any simple and obvious reason that HIVE price has decreased from 3.59 to 0.64 YTD while HUT8 has had a reasonably constant price YTD? Probably no simple answer to this

Can't explain that unfortunately.

Still think we will see HIVE at $5 or so one stage or another so I'll hang in there. Averaged down an awful lot too.

Any sort of rebound in Crypto prices will see a Rally.

How's that rocket looking DM

How's that rocket looking DM

looks like it is the same rocket that was used for the challenger shuttle.

• Advertisement

glasso wrote: »
    looks like it is the same rocket that was used for the challenger shuttle.

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

HIVE down to 0.36e on Degiro this morning (Frankfurt)!! The continual decline continues.....

Do we know when next earnings etc are? Total radio silence on this company!

TheSheriff wrote: »
    HIVE down to 0.36e on Degiro this morning (Frankfurt)!! The continual decline continues.....

Do we know when next earnings etc are? Total radio silence on this company!

You're joking me

It's .40 on the ask which is yesterdays closing price. Next financials aren't due to be reported until December 31st under the 90 days from end of quarter rule.
    Not expecting any news unlese bitcoin or etherum make a proper rally.

Do we realistically see a recovery here? I've still a lot invested and half tempted to cut losses. I still believe in the company and the business model but the silence is deafening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Do we realistically see a recovery here? I've still a lot invested and half tempted to cut losses. I still believe in the company and the business model but the silence is deafening.

Not sure to be honest anymore - deafening is indeed correct.

But, as this stock is linked to crypto I am staying in

Yea were at the mercy of the bitcoin for now. I'll be hanging in while the bitcoin is still alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭justagirl

Sorry, this is not about Hive Blockchain but I can't find a thread on BTC Victory - is this a scam? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

justagirl wrote: »
    BTC Victory - is this a scam?

If it's a bot that generates only profit and has never posted a loss before, yes it is a scam. A quick Google of the name "Joe Templeton" would confirm this.

For future reference when you come across projects like this, ask yourself:

Q. Why would the creator want me to profit from his apparently 100% successful bot?

A.
    He wouldn't.

Decisions decisions...

• Advertisement

In again..

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Earleybird

In again..

Why....?!?! Absolute poison.

Slow burner rather than poison, let's see do Fidelity lap up some of those virgin coins. There not in Hive for speculation. https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/10/15/fidelity-launches-institutional-platform-for-bitcoin-and-ethereum/#3c61eb3293c4

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Earleybird

Slow burner rather than poison, let's see do Fidelity lap up some of those virgin coins. There not in Hive for speculation. https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/10/15/fidelity-launches-institutional-platform-for-bitcoin-and-ethereum/#3c61eb3293c4

It's a very very fast burner from what I've seen. I've seen bank notes in a fire burn slower.

Earleybird wrote: »
    Why....?!?! Absolute poison.

Absolute focking bargain - gonna make us all rich. And quick.:p

Going by stockhouse users calculations between approx 275 ETH and 8 BTC daily are being mined. ETH classic and Bitcoin Cash are just a bonus.

That's still $50,000 of BTC and $50,000 ETH daily at today's prices.

Am I wrong in thinking when all these institutional investors start hoarding bitcoin through Fidelity and JP Morgan etc, It'll limit the amount of bitcoin in circulation so then the price goes up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

Am I wrong in thinking when all these institutional investors start hoarding bitcoin through Fidelity and JP Morgan etc, It'll limit the amount of bitcoin in circulation so then the price goes up?

Hopefully :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Katawalah

Went in today at 0.49c. Seems to me it's on a slowly starting uptrend.

• Advertisement

Katawalah wrote: »
    Went in today at 0.49c. Seems to me it's on a slowly starting uptrend.

With a market cap of just 3.5 x revenue I don't think it can fall much further anyway! Hopefully you're right!

Advertisement