Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hive Blockchain Technologies Limited

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Surprised to see .52 given no change in the bitty over last 24 hours. Happy nonetheless!

.53 even :eek:

I've just doubled my money from the dip buy at .26 I've realised.

.54, shorts covering ?

I'll keep chatting away to myself here, but that finish is incredible given the lack of change in BTC and ETH over the last 24h. Just as I thought I had figured the correlation between HIVE and what it mines..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

There's earnings momentum at play here as well. We should have Q3 results around next Thursday. If the bitcoin holds they could be good numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Just noticed im Ahead of my BEP, for the first time since i bought i think

I think there's a big problem with the upcoming financials. Bitcoin may be up but it's way below the price Hive started mining it on September 30th. The same going for Ethereum. This is going to cause massive write downs on the balance sheet.

If I was in profit I'd be inclined to take it before the financials. I could be wrong but I don't think I am.

If bitcoin hits $7000 this week and Etherum $200 I'd say hold.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

I think there's a big problem with the upcoming financials. Bitcoin may be up but it's way below the price Hive started mining it on September 30th. The same going for Ethereum. This is going to cause massive write downs on the balance sheet.

If I was in profit I'd be inclined to take it before the financials. I could be wrong but I don't think I am.

If bitcoin hits $7000 this week and Etherum $200 I'd say hold.

I think we're a long way away (several months at least) from $7,000 BTC and $200 ETH. Certainly won't be this week or this month.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

Just got the google alert that results are tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JaimeLannister

A fairly grim set of results but that was somewhat to be expected for the period to 31/12 - are these impairment charges (15m) in the P&L going to be a regular item?

On the + side, since 31/12 crypto has stabilised somewhat and the SP has been heading in the right direction. Would be interested to see results for the 3 months to 31/03/19 in what has so far been a more stable crypto environment, but i believe they only publish annual accounts for the period to 31/03 so they are going to look grim also!!

So in terms of financial results, I won't be holding much hope until results for the 3 month period to 30/06/2019 which will be published around 01-Sep. But of course a lot can change in the meantime! (price of ETH going up a few hundred $ would do nicely for a start :D)

For now, hopefully the SP doesn't react too negatively on Monday to these results

• Registered Users Posts: 45,476 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Net loss of 36m for the period. Yikes

Guessing at least 15% drop today.

Any guesses on closing price today?

I'll go with .59

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Whats the news?

None as far as I can see, bitcoin took a big jump but Ethereum isn't tracking it so not convinced of any major spike today, you never know it's probably good for a 20% jump todays.

ETH following nicely now in the past hour, should be a very green day, then again this is HIVE! ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

Just hit $0.65

Took nerves of steel to keep buying at .27 but my God am I happy I did!

There the 20% not many stocks you can bet will return that in a day. Wish I'd averaged down would be in the green by now. Sooner bitcoin bursts through 10k the better. We've went through consolidation so it's on the way soon.

• Advertisement

.62 finish, can't argue with that.

Currently sitting at $0.67

$.72

Not long till I'm green now. What a rollercoaster year.

Was down 5 grand at one point..

.76 close, massive volume. I think it's possible HIVE is priced below fair value, oversold.

It's got a long way to get back to $5 but with the likes of the what's app crypto wallet in beta things could get carried away very quickly. Time to start watching it daily again for a massive spike, I'd say at current crypto prices $1.50 is about fair value.

.80 now. When BTC goes up 5% HIVE goes up 10%. Just need ETH to catch up a bit.

Such a rollercoaster.

Many left in here holding it ?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

.80 now. When BTC goes up 5% HIVE goes up 10%. Just need ETH to catch up a bit.

Such a rollercoaster.

Many left in here holding it ?

I think there was a roll call a month ago. 5-10 replied.

beertons wrote: »
    I think there was a roll call a month ago. 5-10 replied.

5-10 more Lambos on the roads soon.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

5-10 more Lambos on the roads soon.

Not with my paltry 400 shares.

• Advertisement

beertons wrote: »
    Not with my paltry 400 shares.

Any sort of dip back to 40s with a crypto pullback and I'll buy more.

Holding 7000 myself for now.

Advertisement