Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hive Blockchain Technologies Limited

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

\gulp

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

Any sort of dip back to 40s with a crypto pullback and I'll buy more.

Holding 7000 myself for now.

Cajones on this guy

I'm holding 1,400 myself, BEP is $1.048. Currently €200 in the red. Was about €550 a few weeks ago before I bought in again at $0.44 just before this slight rally. I originally piled in at $1.95:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭g0g

I'm holding 1,400 myself, BEP is $1.048. Currently €200 in the red. Was about €550 a few weeks ago before I bought in again at $0.44 just before this slight rally. I originally piled in at $1.95:eek:
    Fancy your chances of breaking even or making anything? I have around same amount but a slightly higher BEP......

Ah yea. Porsche in next 6 months

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

That BEP thing is the worst yoke ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JaimeLannister

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

So looks like they have temporarily stopped mining in Sweden.

Couldn't make this up..

Just thinking, not all bad if Genesis did on the extreme off chance get full control? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well Hive is invoking some sort of claw back or service credits that are in the MSA, so at least we know they're not pushovers. No smoke without fire. Genesis must have f@cked up or at least Hive believes they did...

• Advertisement

What gives them the ability to 'take over' the board though I wonder

Think Genesis have fcuked over every retail investor of late too, but they are one of (if not) the largest ETH minor in the world.

Good to see HIVE standing ground alright but not good to see us not at full capacity just as crypto is getting going again.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Frank's done his job getting Genesis to the markets as planned. No surprise take over is happening, Marcos already Vice chairman and the CFO is also Genesis. Hive is even the name of Genesis's propietry mining software.
    Doubt Frank gets his way at the special meeting, you'd wonder what would happen if it went the other way, Hive & Frank get back the $50 million in electricity and money for the PC's, pure pigs will fly stuff.

Frank's done his job getting Genesis to the markets as planned. No surprise take over is happening, Marcos already Vice chairman and the CFO is also Genesis. Hive is even the name of Genesis's propietry mining software.
    Doubt Frank gets his way at the special meeting, you'd wonder what would happen if it went the other way, Hive & Frank get back the $50 million in electricity and money for the PC's, pure pigs will fly stuff.

So am I right in thinking you believe GM takeover would be a positive ?

Why not aren't they already running the show. It's s bullish move.

What's going to happen today, bitcoin is on the up and there's a massive amount of short position out there that didn't cover yesterday.
    Predicting another halt today on the back of a squeeze if it even starts trading.

Hope you're right, and hope we get going again today.

Not ideal on the sidelines with this current pump.

Down 22%, so much for that.

anything to be said for throwing €50 in?

I'd be throwing another grand at it if I was liquid enough right now.

Worst that can happen is you will lose the 50, it could also turn into 500 in 12 months time.

• Advertisement

Ha - minimum order Degiro will allow is for a lot of 100 - That's about €80

feck it, closed a position in a company that made me a grand total of €20 on an €80 investment in February. Used proceeds to pick up 100 Hive

Almost 5,000,000 shares traded in just over an hour. Busiest day ever? Somebody wants it.

Almost 5,000,000 shares traded in just over an hour. Busiest day ever? Somebody wants it.

But...surely if the price has dropped 20% in a day that means the volume is ppl selling??

Got my cheeky €80 in at CAD$0.59...I'm up a cent at 0.60. Wooohoo.

But...surely if the price has dropped 20% in a day that means the volume is ppl selling??

Got my cheeky €80 in at CAD$0.59...I'm up a cent at 0.60. Wooohoo.

Yes, but who do you think is buying. Every share sold has a buyer.

Plot twist, maybe it's Genisis. :pac:

Down 22%, so much for that.

Wouldn't worry about that probably up 10% by tonight. Power hour on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Wouldn't worry about that probably up 10% by tonight. Power hour on the way.
    Never saw the attraction to HIVE (if you're going to take the risk why not just hold ETH in case it moons without all the staff/expenses/possible dilution etc?) but Im damned tempted now, easy 20% surely?

It's just an easier way to get exposed to crypto if you need fiat in a hurry again.

Had a good think about this. If Marco wins out, Genesis will essentially own all of HIVE. If Frank / Hive wins, Genesis could and will be sued for 50 mil minimum.

Personally I think there's something else behind it all, what that is I don't know.

20% gain at a minimum, just not sure on timeline.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Bit of a selloff there at the end.

• Advertisement

Probably day traders taking profits that caused it

Advertisement