Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hive Blockchain Technologies Limited

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Bitcoin up over 39% in the past month.
    Hive down 20% in the exact same period.

If there was ever a time for them to announce they have stopped bickering it's now.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JaimeLannister

Very frustrating to think what might have been if they had just gotten on with the job :mad:

Holding in hope now more so than expectation myself!

ETH up 11% in the past few hours, a great day to short HIVE if ever there was one.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

What do GROW investors know that Hive doesn't. Something's about to kick off, average volume of 80,000 will be close to 2 million today, somebody's taking a big gamble on Hive via Grow.
    You'd be mad to do it unless you knew something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Lost for words on this being honest.

What in the name of god are they doing. Bitcoin/Ethereum is surging and they offer complete radio silence.

I think it's safe to say they've lost their "first mover" advantage - with other miners on the up.

HIVE was my highly speculative bet on the crypto space, while I am too much in the red to sell now it pains me to see the gains in crypto and these guys not capitalising on it.

Send a god damn tweet at least Frank !!!!!

• Advertisement

I think what's happening with GROW is the tweet. https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/grow

The last time Bitcoin was this price HIVE was $3.20

GROW is making massive gains today - what is the driver? Any idea?

TheSheriff wrote: »
    GROW is making massive gains today - what is the driver? Any idea?

frank-holmes-ceo-us-funds2.jpg?w=320&h=441

Finally sold my last shares here to buy BTC & ETH.

Many lessons learned.

Will continue to follow it as it recovers but I have had enough of the management.

• Advertisement

Great timing by myself again.

Hopefully, this will start to trend up. With the current crypto climate, I can't see why not.

On second ready actually I’m not sure this is the best outcome. Marco was the only crypto expert in the partnership.

Down 7% in Frankfurt this morning.

Not surprised, no mining since when February, a calamity. Was hoping for Genesis to take control. It'll probably fair better when the tsx opens.

Anybody still here ??

Frank speaks ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIZG7TZX2ls&t=4s

Still here, but gone.

Was down over $5,000 at one stage with HIVE, now well in crypto profit after selling out and buying actual crypto. That was an awful tough 18 months.

Why didn't Frank say all that sooner to shareholders, rather than waiting for a random YouTube blogger interview.

Charismatic, but hard to like the guy at this stage.

It's still a good business model, but these guys can't run a public company.

Who knows, could be back at $3 a share at some stage, just don't see it any time soon.

Last time BTC / ETH were similar prices, HIVE was near $2

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

I hate myself for ever buying the hype on this sh1tshow.

It's painful to hold. I still think it'll come right. The next financials are going to be painful after the **** show with Genesis. All crypto stocks are down at the moment though.
    Facebook isn't helping things this week...not sure why the Donald jumped in, he advised everyone sell all their shares when he took office.

• Advertisement

Aside from the Hive and Facebook **** shows, Ethereum itself made that terrible announcement today. Vitalik talking about running it on BCH chain til 2.0 is ready. Bananas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

Aside from the Hive and Facebook **** shows, Ethereum itself made that terrible announcement today. Vitalik talking about running it on BCH chain til 2.0 is ready. Bananas.

It can only benefit Bch. Very strange to go with Bch. Theyve been discredited by lots of commentators.

He must know what he's doing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Cushtie

So how low is this going to go?

. 33 CAD presently

Hard to know. Never bounced after the news that Sweden is back up and running, it's now less than half the share price it was when the fallout was announced. I think Bitcoin will still near double from here to 17-20k before Christmas but don't think ETH will match the gains. Might see sp at $0.80 maybe all going to plan.

Reckon share holders / Joe public have no faith in the company at this stage, could make another sh1t storm of an announcement any moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

Bch security issues. Youd wonder why he chose it
    https://blog.bitmex.com/the-bitcoin-cash-hardfork-three-interrelated-incidents/

HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd (CVE:HIVE) insider Genesis Mining Ltd. sold 1,850,560 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, July 2nd. The shares were sold at an average price of C$0.50, for a total value of C$929,721.34. Following the completion of the sale, the insider now directly owns 59,359,585 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$29,822,255.50.

Genesis Mining Ltd. also recently made the following trade(s):

On Wednesday, July 31st, Genesis Mining Ltd. sold 222,500 shares of HIVE Blockchain Technologies stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$0.33, for a total value of C$73,313.75.
    On Monday, July 29th, Genesis Mining Ltd. sold 359,000 shares of HIVE Blockchain Technologies stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$0.31, for a total value of C$110,823.30.
    On Friday, July 26th, Genesis Mining Ltd. sold 108,000 shares of HIVE Blockchain Technologies stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$0.33, for a total value of C$36,007.20.
    On Wednesday, July 24th, Genesis Mining Ltd. sold 220,500 shares of HIVE Blockchain Technologies stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$0.33, for a total value of C$71,772.75.
    On Monday, July 22nd, Genesis Mining Ltd. sold 196,500 shares of HIVE Blockchain Technologies stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$0.37, for a total value of C$72,292.35.
    On Friday, July 19th, Genesis Mining Ltd. sold 27,000 shares of HIVE Blockchain Technologies stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$0.45, for a total value of C$12,077.10.
    On Wednesday, July 17th, Genesis Mining Ltd. sold 431,000 shares of HIVE Blockchain Technologies stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$0.39, for a total value of C$169,339.90.
    On Monday, July 15th, Genesis Mining Ltd. sold 135,500 shares of HIVE Blockchain Technologies stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$0.45, for a total value of C$60,907.25.
    On Friday, July 12th, Genesis Mining Ltd. sold 157,500 shares of HIVE Blockchain Technologies stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$0.47, for a total value of C$73,631.25.
    On Wednesday, July 10th, Genesis Mining Ltd. sold 286,500 shares of HIVE Blockchain Technologies stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$0.47, for a total value of C$134,196.60.

Looks like there flushed through before the ban on director selling hopefully...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4282927-hive-blockchain-technologies-may-worth-spare-change

Seeking alpha wrote an article tipping hive again, up again overnight to 0.31c

Good and all as that is, SA are absolute crooks / market manipulators. Hate the b**tards

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Good and all as that is, SA are absolute crooks / market manipulators. Hate the b**tards

Yeah get that impression from them, the bump seems to coincide with that article

• Advertisement

retalivity wrote: »
    Yeah get that impression from them, the bump seems to coincide with that article

It's been bumping away since before that article...

Advertisement