Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hive Blockchain Technologies Limited

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

unkel wrote: »
    You're in the wrong thread though :p

He's in the right thread - he's wondering if Hive are staking themselves, they have a vast mountain of ETH that could be earning rewards.

I doubt they'd do it with any significant amount if any at all, it's too risky given it just went live. Better to wait for the next phase and for attacks/exploits to be attempted in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

On a rip again today...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Every time a new post appears in this thread I get PTSD.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

Every time a new post appears in this thread I get PTSD.

Ha ha! Hived off my profit today. Will sell everthing else if it hits $3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Ha ha! Hived off my profit today. Will sell everthing else if it hits $3.

Fair play hanging in there

• Advertisement

$2.25

• Registered Users Posts: 5,557 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Sold out at $2 for a 10% gain. Been carrying HIVE nearly 3 years and the red beside it in my portfolio for so long was giving me sleepless nights. Delighted to be out in the green. Of course, could have held for longer. Not going to worry about it. Was tempted to sell for a huge loss on more than one occasion.

Onto something else

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭xDerp

Back in the green after three years on this thing. What's going on? I presume it'll take a nosedive soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Salvadoor

I'm up 11% as of today!! Like the rest of ye it's been a long time since i've seen green for this share.

I reckon I'll hold onto it now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

I still have mine, in the green after 3 years. Might hold on now also, see if it goes higher.

• Advertisement

Keep an eye on ethereum/bitcoin charts for what direction this is going it's mirroring them today.

Keep an eye on ethereum/bitcoin charts for what direction this is going it's mirroring them today.

Just got out.

€1.85 on Borse this morning about $2.88 CAD. Looking like a beautiful day.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭xDerp

Got out at €1.78. It'll probably moon now! Tempted to get back in if it tanks again but that'll do for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭UsBus

i'd imagine HIVE is in for another good day. Am astonished this one is nearly back to where it was a couple of years back. Thought it was dead in the water. Been in the red practically the day after i bought in...!!!

I left €500 on the table getting out yesterday 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Sconsey

€1.85 on Borse this morning about $2.88 CAD. Looking like a beautiful day.

I sold most of mine yesterday for €1.28...my BEP was around €1.50 but having written this one off ages ago I was happy to get that much back. Wish I'd held off for another day it's currently €1.80!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,476 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

$3.10 now

This thing is going nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭UsBus

The 15 min delay on degiro at opening time.....it's like being held back at the start line watching everyone else take off on you.....

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JaimeLannister

Sold a few wks back and not holding anymore... checked the price today and wow some run the last few days! Think the market cap is around 1 billion CAD$ now. Was looking back at the 1 year chart and this day last year 17th Dec, the SP closed at 0.09 or a market cap of around 30 million CAD$. Some turnaround in a year! Hopefully a few held on all the way for max gains - suspect many like myself selling once they hit a profit having been in the red for so long....and nothing wrong with that :)

• Advertisement

Jazus lads ye're making me panic just put in sell orders at $3.50 I'd like to hold on for $5 just not sure where bitcoin is going this time.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Jazus lads ye're making me panic just put in sell orders at $3.50 I'd like to hold on for $5 just not sure where bitcoin is going this time.

And how does one put in a sell order?

beertons wrote: »
    And how does one put in a sell order?

Like a buy order only to sell. Make sure and use a limit order as if you choose market order it'll sell at the current market price, the limit order sells at the price you want if it hits it.
    I've them as day orders so they'll cancel tonight if not triggered at $3.50
    It's just about to hit $3 again but doubt it'll make 3.50 today, https://money.tmx.com/en/quote/HIVE

• Registered Users Posts: 40 CAstudent

Bit of a pull back today in Frankfurt, 16% down so far - profit taking?

CAstudent wrote: »
    Bit of a pull back today in Frankfurt, 16% down so far - profit taking?

Crypto down.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Crypto down.
    :confused:

Looks like we're in for a good day today again

Bad time to get back in? Maybe I'll wait for a dip...

Bad time to get back in? Maybe I'll wait for a dip...

I've a sell order at $3.75....hoping there's no dip, probably hit that famed $5 once I tap out.

• Advertisement

And I'm out. Just sold at 3.45.

Bought in at 2.10 and had written the money off until a couple of months ago. Have made a tidy profit so if it continues to fly then so be it.

Will buy into bitcoin directly if it dips.

Unsubscribing from this thread cos I don't want to know if it keeps going up! Good luck to everyone that continues to hold

Advertisement