Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hive Blockchain Technologies Limited

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Those warrants don't expire until late next year it's a long time to hold it back.
    Still waiting to hear what they plan to do with the first 30 megawatts they have access to now over there. The bitcoin farm is fully funded but not this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

What are your feeling for post earnings share price? 
    Personally looking a lot like it might continue to move sideways to me. Better earnings, increased capex...

• Registered Users Posts: 45,476 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Ethereum is tanking so not expecting much change

OwlsZat wrote: »
    What are your feeling for post earnings share price? 
    Personally looking a lot like it might continue to move sideways to me. Better earnings, increased capex...

I think it may move without them, that sideways action has laid a good foundation, It's sitting right on the edge of breaking the downward channel that were stuck in for ages. I'd like to see how it plays out over the next few days but i'll put a 6 week target of somewhere between 1..80 and 2.25.
    hivec.jpg

hivemoon.jpg

It's broke the downward trend since November, primed for a Rally I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

hivemoon.jpg

It's broke the downward trend since November, primed for a Rally I think.

Like looking into a field of thistles to me...

There's a downward trend happening since November the top green line is the trend of the highs.. The bottom graph is the RSI, if that's in the 30's or lower it indicates the stock is oversold, it's been well in the single digits a few times over the last few months.
    It's all pointing towards the trend reversing upwards as the downward trend has been broken. That green line where the moon ship is parked hasn't been crossed in 6mts. Let's see what it does from here.

Nice on DM, hope your right! Rather we get some upward traction before the next global crisis. Recently, got some insight into what's going on in the world of corporate lending in America and it's pretty alarming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Nice on DM, hope your right! Rather we get some upward traction before the next global crisis. Recently, got some insight into what's going on in the world of corporate lending in America and it's pretty alarming.

Off topic but would be interested to hear your thoughts on a potential crisis?

$2.50 any week now would be very welcome.

Off topic

Don't think it's possible to be off topic in this thread. Think were our own mods , misunderstood by the crypto kids, shunned but the traditional investors.

#PlanetHive...

and i'm just like, living in beverly hills.

• Advertisement

I like this place.

I like this place.

You're welcome

Off topic but would be interested to hear your thoughts on a potential crisis?

$2.50 any week now would be very welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlFxNYikw90
    The guys that did this video has an obvious agenda in terms of wanted people to invest in metals. However, there are lots of indicators at present which don't quite add up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlFxNYikw90
    The guys that did this video has an obvious agenda in terms of wanted people to invest in metals. However, there are lots of indicators at present which don't quite add up.

That's an interesting watch, had heard similar elsewhere. Could you argue a US recession would actually help the main cryptos? :pac: Wishful thinking.

In the red again today, where are these earnings.

Also having trouble having orders filled today. Serious volume issues.

HIVE is a screaming buy. According to insiders and those close to them, they will ramp up to $50 million a week in revenue. That is unbelievable. Make fun now. Cry when it gets to $10.

Kevelle wrote: Cryptocurrency vs. Banks... similar to newspapers vs. the Internet in the 90's. Consider that for Bitcoin, there will only be 21 million produced by the year 2141. The U.S., on the other hand, creates about $200 billion in new paper money each year. "Higher than 50% chance that a Bitcoin is worth more than a million dollars" Wences Casares, PayPal "Bitcoin will go to at least $500,000" Jeremy Liew, billionaire Snapchat investor "Nobody can stop Bitcoin" and "Bitcoin is better than currency" Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft "Blockchain is the ultimate disruptor" Harris Fricker, founder of x.com (cofounded by Elon Musk and acquired by PayPal) The sooner you understand the value of blockchain technology, the sooner you can position yourself early and reap long term investment rewards. With Bitcoin and Ethereum, if you haven't done so already, strongly recommend you take a position now. We are also recommending shares of HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd. (HIVE:TSX.V; PRELF:OTC). We've made this the one and only stock suggestion for this space. HIVE is literally mining cryptocurrencyit's the power behind the blockchain. In my opinion, HIVE will become the go-to stock for institutional investors. 2018 is the beginning of the end. I feel for those who are afraid of the change and stay on the sidelines.

Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/v.hive/hive-blockchain-technologies-ltd#E00gT2s03vCSlcAx.99

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Tanking again today...down to 0.75 on the borse

HIVE is a screaming buy. According to insiders and those close to them, they will ramp up to $50 million a week in revenue. That is unbelievable. Make fun now. Cry when it gets to $10.

Kevelle wrote: Cryptocurrency vs. Banks... similar to newspapers vs. the Internet in the 90's. Consider that for Bitcoin, there will only be 21 million produced by the year 2141. The U.S., on the other hand, creates about $200 billion in new paper money each year. "Higher than 50% chance that a Bitcoin is worth more than a million dollars" Wences Casares, PayPal "Bitcoin will go to at least $500,000" Jeremy Liew, billionaire Snapchat investor "Nobody can stop Bitcoin" and "Bitcoin is better than currency" Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft "Blockchain is the ultimate disruptor" Harris Fricker, founder of x.com (cofounded by Elon Musk and acquired by PayPal) The sooner you understand the value of blockchain technology, the sooner you can position yourself early and reap long term investment rewards. With Bitcoin and Ethereum, if you haven't done so already, strongly recommend you take a position now. We are also recommending shares of HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd. (HIVE:TSX.V; PRELF:OTC). We've made this the one and only stock suggestion for this space. HIVE is literally mining cryptocurrencyit's the power behind the blockchain. In my opinion, HIVE will become the go-to stock for institutional investors. 2018 is the beginning of the end. I feel for those who are afraid of the change and stay on the sidelines.

Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/v.hive/hive-blockchain-technologies-ltd#E00gT2s03vCSlcAx.99

Good lord.

Who's Kevelle? Who are the insiders and where does the $50m a week in revenue figure come from?

Good lord.

Who's Kevelle? Who are the insiders and where does the $50m a week in revenue figure come from?

The first paragraph is written by a complete troll, who usually bashes HIVE.

The second is interesting.

Financial facts and speculation aside, I generally have a good feeling about this stock despite its recent performance.

The first paragraph is written by a complete troll, who usually bashes HIVE.

The second is interesting.

Financial facts and speculation aside, I generally have a good feeling about this stock despite its recent performance.

Well I just threw another €75 into it on DeGiro so I tend to concur / hope that you / someone (anyone) on this thread is right. A stopped clock tells the correct time twice a day etc.!

• Advertisement

Would have been nice to sell at $1.75 last month all the same, and get back in. Anyone have a crystal ball?

Also, any rumours on financials dates? Taking the biscuit here.

Going by the last few filings we should have the financials in the next 3 days, I hope I'm wrong as we need the bitcoin to recover so there's not a massive write down in value of what's been hoarded that could make the financials look terrible on paper.

Going by the last few filings we should have the financials in the next 3 days, I hope I'm wrong as we need the bitcoin to recover so there's not a massive write down in value of what's been hoarded that could make the financials look terrible on paper.

Can you remember off the top of your head what BTC and ETH were trading at last financials?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Can you remember off the top of your head what BTC and ETH were trading at last financials?
    On the date they announced the financials prices were:
    ETH - $876
    BTC - $10986

for the period ending Dec 31st when they were priced:

ETH - $754
    BTC - $13553

grindle wrote: »
    On the date they announced the financials prices were:
    ETH - $876
    BTC - $10986

for the period ending Dec 31st when they were priced:

ETH - $754
    BTC - $13553

F*ck :pac:

1 day to go... why isn't the earnings announcement calendared?

1 day to go... why isn't the earnings announcement calendared?

Here's the exchange rules https://www.bcsc.bc.ca/For_Companies/Continuous_Disclosure/FAQ_Reporting_Requirements/#q7

I'm not sure if they've to release Q4 results before the Year end results. If not it's the end of July. I think they'll release though.

Here's the exchange rules https://www.bcsc.bc.ca/For_Companies/Continuous_Disclosure/FAQ_Reporting_Requirements/#q7

I'm not sure if they've to release Q4 results before the Year end results. If not it's the end of July. I think they'll release though.
    So should I be setting a sell limit order of a tenner or what?!?

The only thing I'll be worried with the earnings announcement is more warrants

• Advertisement

The only thing I'll be worried with the earnings announcement is more warrants

Why would the warrants matter? Doesn't look like it's today, hopefully Bitcoin gets a bounce with the world cup. Would help things look better.

Advertisement