Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop Status

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭forward8

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    Spar clonsilla is open but had no milk, bread. Applegreen had milk as of 20 minutes ago. No bread.

Thanks, As of 40 mins ago they restocked bread shelves but was going fast, no big Q's though. Only handful of people when I was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 WelshBrew

I'm fine for food. Anywhere I could source a shovel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Lidl hartstown open, no bread, have milk but only low fat. Getting very busy and shelves emptying fast

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

LadyW wrote: »
    It's open but queue was crazy at 10am.. Out the door, across the car park almost to the back wall of the garage !

It was grand. I got in it at 9.50 and we were in and out in a couple of minutes once it opened at 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭LadyW

It was grand. I got in it at 9.50 and we were in and out in a couple of minutes once it opened at 10.

Ah feck, I should have waited. Didn't get close enough to see that it was a queue just to get in, saw the end of it and turned around.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Clonee Village open for business for hungry people..
    I guess traffic will build up as people have parked on side of the roads.

Both shops are open and complete decent stock on the shelves.
    I take a second to say a bug THANKS to all staff for making it and be in the shops today.

Take care..and enjoy the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Straylight

WelshBrew wrote: »
    I'm fine for food. Anywhere I could source a shovel?

Eurospar Hartstown had a few left earlier, I picked one up and it's great. There weren't many though so they could be all gone by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,074 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Dunnes Ongar is open and a bit mental, they had no bread from the off, but there was milk at 1pm and a reasonable stock of other fresh goods. You will get some class of a meal made from what they have

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Phil.x

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Dunnes Ongar is open and a bit mental, they had no bread from the off, but there was milk at 1pm and a reasonable stock of other fresh goods. You will get some class of a meal made from what they have

I heard there was a queue from the front door right through to the carpark.?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,074 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Phil.x wrote: »
    I heard there was a queue from the front door right through to the carpark.?

I walked, arrived about 10 mins after opening, got straight in and picked up most that I needed.

I was talking to one of the staff and she said that they did have a long queue an hour before they opened and that some folk in it were offering bribes for staff to bring out bread and milk to them so they could leave. In the end the Managers went out to stop people hassling staff.

Its true what they say about our generation, we're not the dignified copers our parents were. A couple of days inconvenience and supposed adults start losing their s**t.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Some people tried to take trolleys in. Some even tried taking multiple trolleys in. As if it was a time for the weekly shop when there was already a queue 100m long! Didn't see any actually in the shop though so maybe staff put a stop to them going in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Spar Mulhuddart (beside community centre) have no bread or milk left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Centra Laurel Lodge no milk delivery today and the bread is gone since this afternoon.

They have most of everything else but not on the shelves. Their delivery was outside and the lads working hard to restock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Milk will be short forthe next few days, the trucks couldn't get to the farms to collect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Spar Carpenterstown just got a milk delivery!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭jonnybravo

Tesco didn't have any milk about an hour ago. Had very little fresh items on shelves but seemed to be putting out stock while I was there such as bread chicken etc

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Tesco Roselawn fairly bare this evening - but they said there was two trucks due in tonight and there was at least a dozen people stacking shelves.

Advertisement