Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield V

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭squawker

Calhoun wrote: »
    Going no where near it until it comes out and has been played. A bit salty i went full premium last time and it went to ****e fairly fast.

pay for EA access for a month, the €3.99 option will give you 10 hours play or €15 for one month access to full game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

I am already on it will wait to see what the reviews are like. Need more to be playing it as right now allot of the stuff coming out is from borderline shills.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭ewj1978

Paid for the yearly.. thought why not. Been playing FIFA, Madden, and will preload this later.

ewj1978 wrote: »
    Paid for the yearly.. thought why not. Been playing FIFA, Madden, and will preload this later.

aye, just stuck on Titanfall 2 the single player game is top notch, going to get my 15 quids worth just with that alone

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

ewj1978 wrote: »

Yeah its fair value to be honest if theres games that your interested in are on the list.

As mentioned titanfall 2 is great, single player and multiplayer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

My Patented Minimum Hour Per Euro game system may work out with this, as a standalone i will/maybe buy Bf5.

Atm I have it and if I get 15 hours in a month from it, I did well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Reviews landing now. 3.5 is the lowest and 91 is the highest I've seen so far.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's gone live a day early for those on Origin Access.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Spear wrote: »

Christ, I can't wait to get out of work! This is ideal as I'd stuff on tomorrow evening but tonight's fairly free!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Spear wrote: »

Same with EA Access

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Panic Stations

Not very hyped about this one. Wasn't over the moon with BF1 after BF4 and BF3. Still undecided if I'll pick it up right away or give it a few months.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Delighted its released early, only 1hr30 mins to go in work. Watching a stream of it though, looks class. The bridge level is beautiful

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

nVidia have their official driver out:

https://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/139606

AMD have a driver out dated two days ago, but it doesn't mention Battlefield explicitly:

https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-rx-vega-series/radeon-rx-vega-series/radeon-rx-vega-64

Wait, I can play if I have Premiere ?

Yes, both basic and premier.

BF1 steps down as the best looking game on PC right now, BF5 steps forward.

This is an absolutely stunning looking video game. One of those where you stop to look at **** and get shot.......

arrghhh BF5 release and Tarkov wipe on the same day

What to do?

This is so much more fun than i thought it would be. And i thought it was going to be great !!

Watched jackfrags impressions video and levelcaps gameplay footage and it looks great.

Dcully wrote: »
    Watched jackfrags impressions video and levelcaps gameplay footage and it looks great.

I downloaded it, played it and formed my own opinions of it :pac::pac:

Its great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

That Premier subscription seems like great value! am i missing something? i planned on getting Anthem as well as BF5, the BF5 cd key is around 40€ alone
    am i mad not just to get the subscription, wouldn't say no to finally playing Titanfall 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

KilOit wrote: »
    That Premier subscription seems like great value! am i missing something? i planned on getting Anthem as well as BF5, the BF5 cd key is around 40€ alone
    am i mad not just to get the subscription, wouldn't say no to finally playing Titanfall 2

For origin ?
    I thought the same and saw that fifa 19 deluxe was included. It’s a no brainer in my opinion.
    Fifa normally costs me €80 alone so well worth it imo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

Just bought it, really is a no brainer. Never heard of it till i looked into getting BF5. Superb value for money if you are anyway interested in EA games. I get bored of games after a month or 2 so not owning the game suits me fine

Downloading now :P

That cathedral(C) in Devastation is what Metro has evolved into.

Its pure carnage and impossible to hold it for any amount of time.

My favourite place :)

KilOit wrote: »
    Just bought it, really is a no brainer. Never heard of it till i looked into getting BF5. Superb value for money if you are anyway interested in EA games. I get bored of games after a month or 2 so not owning the game suits me fine

Cancel after a month if whatever game isnt floating your boat.

Resub when Anthem comes out.

Amazing how 10 years ago most would say this type of thing wouldnt work......i blame Netflix.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Cancel after a month if whatever game isnt floating your boat.

Resub when Anthem comes out.

Amazing how 10 years ago most would say this type of thing wouldnt work......i blame Netflix.

Or play any of the 150+ games you get in the Vault. Such a good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

the vault is surprisingly a good deal, it gets a lot of solid indies that I would normally be unsure of.

Anyway only downloaded as far as I could play the intro, but clearly someone at DICE saw how everybody liked the BF1 intro and wondered how could I turn this to 11

Not as solid as the BF1 intro purely because it's not as coherent but as a taster it is kinda nice, especially of stuff not yet in the game.

Also you can kinda break it easily if you dont follow the set path.

EDIT: I didnt realise until an hour or two ago I could play it today so kinda kicking myself that I'm only just downloading now

Fupping hell this is 10x better than the beta, all my complaints from it are more or less fixed.
    Absolutely stunning looking game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

nope nope nope , not going down the Origin route . I can wait until it is released ...............I can ............no, honestly .

• Advertisement

jonski wrote: »
    nope nope nope , not going down the Origin route . I can wait until it is released ...............I can ............no, honestly .

You can kill time with the release notes:

http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/dice-commerce/Casablanca/Update_Notes/Battlefield_V_Launch_Notes_v3.pdf

Advertisement