Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for all ye with Shinyitis ?

Options
  • 02-03-2018 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

Sad Story -
    I lost my Smoant Knight V2 on a night out in Swords a few weeks ago and am lost without it. The shape, the size and the fact that it took an 18650 made it perfect for me when out and about.

I bought a Tesla Stealth 70W, when I couldn't find another another Knight in the shops, but I just can't get on with it. The fire button on the Stealth is in a really awkward position for my little hands, so I always end up blocking the airflow into my tanks. No only that but I find myself having to use the "dripper raiser" insert for most of my tanks to get the drip tip high enough to vape comfortably. Kinda defeats the purpose.

Only place I could find the Knight online is on Aliexpress and I've had very mixed experience with sellers on Aliexpress in the past so ruled it out.

So - Sob Story over - would any of ye out there who've succumbed to shinyitis over the years ;) have a Knight V2 knocking around in a drawer somewhere that you'd be willing to sell ?
    Full Kit or Mod on its own
    Go on - make an old man happy :D
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

no!

but i might consider buying the stealth off you when/if you want to sell?

pm me

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Sad Story -
    I lost my Smoant Knight V2 on a night out in Swords a few weeks ago and am lost without it. The shape, the size and the fact that it took an 18650 made it perfect for me when out and about.

I bought a Tesla Stealth 70W, when I couldn't find another another Knight in the shops, but I just can't get on with it. The fire button on the Stealth is in a really awkward position for my little hands, so I always end up blocking the airflow into my tanks. No only that but I find myself having to use the "dripper raiser" insert for most of my tanks to get the drip tip high enough to vape comfortably. Kinda defeats the purpose.

Only place I could find the Knight online is on Aliexpress and I've had very mixed experience with sellers on Aliexpress in the past so ruled it out.

So - Sob Story over - would any of ye out there who've succumbed to shinyitis over the years ;) have a Knight V2 knocking around in a drawer somewhere that you'd be willing to sell ?
    Full Kit or Mod on its own
    Go on - make an old man happy :D
    Cheers

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/m.fasttech.com/p/amp/5842301

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

They don't have any unfortunately. Tried a few times before but cart always shows 0 and resets back to 0 if you increase the number.
    Caught me out as well.
    If you do a search on the fasttech site it shows up as discontinued.
    Thanks for looking for me though.

dball wrote: »
    no!

but i might consider buying the stealth off you when/if you want to sell?

pm me

thanks

I'll leave it in the drawer for the mo while the search continues. Will send you a msg if my quest is successful.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,699 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Think I have one lying around somewhere, I'll have a look

• Advertisement

Think I have one lying around somewhere, I'll have a look

Would really appreciate that. Cheers

Advertisement