Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl torched in CityWest

Options

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Scumbag John Connors showing what he really is

• Registered Users Posts: 17,988 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

flazio wrote: »
    And it wasn't safe for the unarmed guards to near the place. JCB is a serious weapon.

True but there was a good hour between the looting and the burning the place down, someone should have arrived earlier.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Where do you think the digger came from?
    I read that wrong for a second

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

Are they mostly black people, is it Citywest or Jobstown or is it both places.

I was in Citywest one day and there were swarms of black teenagers causing trouble. I thought I would never get back onto the motorway.

What is going on out there, where have all these people come from and where do they live. They were all male.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

tretorn wrote: »
    Are they mostly black people, is it Citywest or Jobstown or is it both places.

I was in Citywest one day and there were swarms of black teenagers causing trouble. I thought I would never get back onto the motorway.

What is going on out there, where have all these people come from and where do they live. They were all male.

id say its mix of our own and africans..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

What did he do?

Do the Africans mix with the locals though, the day I was caught up in it they were all black men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Jimbob1977 wrote:
    My friend bought a house in The Belfry Estate ten years ago.

I rented there for a year. Twice people tried to break into the house and there was people in the garden another time. I had to chase them away with an iron barbell. Another time a car used in a gangland murder was burnt out about five car spaces down from ours. We had nice neighbours in the estate but the estates around us were really bad. Was glad to move out of the place.

In the last year a fella has been shot dead in the nearby Citywest shopping centre and another fella was arrested with a machine gun. Can't believe landlords are looking for almost €2000 a month to rent there or developers looking for €400,000 for houses up the road.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

What is going on out there, where have all these people come from and where do they live.

An inevitable side effect of the left wing rush to make us a multicultural hellhole.

Places where they should have been left - sh1thole countries, to borrow a phrase from someone I admittedly can't stand.

Sadly, among relatively normal people sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Nothing a bit of eugenics wouldn’t sort out.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

What did he do?

John Connors

@johnconnors1990
    Follow Follow @johnconnors1990
    More
    Put it this way, if i see any young ones or young fellas robbing a few loafs of bread from a big corporation I will not be calling @gardainfo . These ***** are robbing all of us everyday.

8:09 PM - 2 Mar 2018

An inevitable side effect of the left wing rush to make us a multicultural hellhole.

Places where they should have been left - sh1thole countries, to borrow a phrase from someone I admittedly can't stand.

Sadly, among relatively normal people sometimes.

+1

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

He is pure scum - misunderstood protected ethnic minority me hoop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭how.gareth

It wasn’t torched, that pic of a burning Lidl is from Germany, the store is destroyed though with roof caved in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭syntheticjunk

This time is good for robberies. No need need even to hurry as nobody will respond to that.... Scumbags realized that.....

This wouldnt be the behaviour of the native scumbags, I would suspect it was mostly African people who were involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

This wouldnt be the behaviour of the native scumbags, I would suspect it was mostly African people who were involved.
    We get it, you dont like African people. All the videos i saw looked like local scrotes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

All that free legal aid, legal teams in Dublin fapping furiously

if it was africans im sure this event will fade quickly from the memories of people thanks to our media.

how.gareth wrote:
    It wasn’t torched, that pic of a burning Lidl is from Germany, the store is destroyed though with roof caved in.

Yeah there is no snow in that pic either. The fire brigade sent three fire engines but found no fire.

tretorn wrote:

The lads who had the safe looked all white to me in the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Pinch Flat wrote: »
    Nothing a bit of eugenics wouldn’t sort out.

Cryogenics....bucket of water over them and out in the snow with them

The good thing is that apart from one or two fellow knackers he is getring his arse handed to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Cazale wrote: »
    The lads who had the safe looked all white to me in the video.

No they were definitely scum bags,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭Mickiemcfist

The good thing is that apart from one or two fellow knackers he is getring his arse handed to him.

Deleted the tweet. I'm sure he realised it wouldn't be good for dvd sales

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Whilst I'm against the religion maybe they have something right

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theft#Sharia-governed_regions

No need for spending money on jail terms and you've stopped any future reoccurences else...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Caroleia

Absolutely disgusting behaviour. Army diverted from other essential services like ferrying hospital staff to/from work to deal with scum like this. May they rot in a painful death

this ^^ and all the workers from that Lidl who will have no jobs tomorrow :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement