Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl torched in CityWest

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

That john connors fella is an awful wally with his tweets the last few mins lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

doylefe wrote: »
    Getting the data is the hard part.

Backing up my post where I said it isn't easy. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,381 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

AllForIt wrote: »
    Too late Connors - I took a screenshot : )

Appropriate banner on his twitter page - seems he has a thing for gangsters.

JC.jpg

Tweet it at him

• Registered Users Posts: 16,950 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

lawred2 wrote: »
    Tweet it at him

Culture and proud traditions.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

Effects wrote: »
    I'd say the burden of proof is on you given your extraordinary claims. Just provide details of cell mast triangulation in such a precise location.
    Don't forget to give examples of where multiple individual phones were traced in a specific area with knowledge of who those people are.

I'm also interested in the precise tracking of Robert Holohan's location from a mobile phone that was turned off.

A simple google will answer your questions
    no burden of proof needed, im not in court.
    never noticed if you have a Android phone it will ask you to rate the store you are in , while you are in it, thats becasue they track the phones.
    its common knowledge.

As for the murder case, it was widely reported how the found the childs body via a inactive phone. google it

• Advertisement

Backing up my post where I said it isn't easy. Thanks.

you implication says otherwise " I dont have a clue" , when clearly it can be done. who cares if its easy, it can be done

dj jarvis wrote: »
    A simple google will answer your questions
    no burden of proof needed, i,m not in court.
    never noticed if you have a Android phone it will ask you to rate the store you are in , while you are in it, thats becasue they track the phones.
    its common knowledge.

As for the murder case, it was widely reported how the found the childs boy via a inactive phone. google it

I have to say it again. You have no idea what you are talking about.
    You saying 'google it' doesn't make it true.

can people stop arguing over phone cell tower triangulation

I have to say it again. You have no idea what you are talking about.
    You saying 'google it' doesn't make it true.

And you not being able to point out otherwise speaks volumes.
    jog on

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

On Sky News. Directly after a report about how the whole UK public banded together to help each other.

A national embarassment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

sdanseo wrote: »
    On Sky News. Directly after a report about how the whole UK public banded together to help each other.

A national embarassment.

Next the UK goverment will be thinking twice about that hard border

dj jarvis wrote: »
    And you not being able to point out otherwise speaks volumes.
    jog on

I've dumbed it down and google it for you.
    2867862488_a786b681f1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Fann Linn wrote: »
    if we're watching it here where are the fcuking police.

In ingeeland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

glasso wrote: »
    can people stop arguing over phone cell tower triangulation

Pythagoras deniers again.

sdanseo wrote: »

A national embarassment.

It is embarrassing alright. I still think we're better than the UK in this regard though.

godtabh wrote: »
    looks like the gardai are there now. Looks like the armed? Hopefully they know how to use them

They're afraid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Wake up sheeple, it's all a false flag event orchestrated by the Bilerbear Group from Dundrum Shopping Centre.

I took a photo of them making preparations last week.

hard_at_work_teddy_bear_on_digger_postcard-r92396c69ce524e2fabc5b2d925682a55_vgbaq_8byvr_540.jpg

jayjay2010 wrote: »
    Dreadful. Absolute scum.

I pity the decent people living in the area who are left with one less supermarket for potentially weeks.

I also pity those families buying the luxurious houses in Citywest Village just a short walk away from this Lidl. This area is only getting worse
    Decent ppl paid lots of money and are repaying silly morguages to live in a decent community.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

via rte
    A small number of gardaí responding in an SUV could not get to the scene due to the weather conditions, which included snowdrifts of up to five feet.

They were then attacked and drew ASPs and pepper spray for personal protection but did not use them and retreated.

Civil Defence and Defence Forces trucks and snowploughs had to be utilised to bring garda reinforcements to the scene and six people were arrested.

Another garda unit which was en route came across a raid using a con saw on a Centra store in Jobstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Phil.x

Maybe for the remainder of the snow they should bring in martial law in tallaght. Shoot on sight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Boards thinks looting warrants death now lol. Bit dramatic aren’t we.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Looks like a black dude in the shop.

Plenty of white dudes in other videos

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Pixie8

Lots of media saying this is Jobstown- kinda presumed it was more Citywest given the proximity to the shopping centre/business park.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

I hate dumb responses like yours.
    This happens all over the world.
    You must have a short memory when you can’t even remember the London riots in 2011.

Can you give me one example where you've seen a huge supermarket being broken into by a gang of lads(which takes time)and in the meantime in the background another young lad is driving a stolen JCB he's able to drive it to the location where the looting, robbing and lots of noise is going on, he then proceeds to demolish said Supermarket!?!?
    where have you seen such extreme 'violence' and destruction by such an age group????
    London riots fs I lived in London during the poll tax riots

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

This whole thing has gone kinda viral. Just heard it mentioned on Planet Rock (UK radio station) news. The influence of the scumbollixes spreads wide :(

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Dublinlady1513

FanadMan wrote: »
    This whole thing has gone kinda viral. Just heard it mentioned on Planet Rock (UK radio station) news. The influence of the scumbollixes spreads wide :(

It's on sky news. Video of the men in digger arrested

https://news.sky.com/story/eight-held-after-gang-attack-dublin-lidl-with-digger-during-storm-emma-11273783

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Will their parents 'foot' the bill? Or is that just for nice young kids who are trying to get a licence asap and sometimes there is no one with a full driving licence to accompany them!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Appearing in the top 1/4 of the most read online newspaper in the world
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5456429/Mob-thieves-loot-Lidl-blizzard-stolen-digger.html

The cost in bad international PR alone, would exceed a few dozen new roofs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Yeah - noticed after I typed that the Planet Rock news is done by Sky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,791 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I've dumbed it down and google it for you.
    2867862488_a786b681f1.jpg

You aren't 4 miles from a tower in Fettercairn/Brookfield/Ardmore

Location resolution is still not sufficient to locate people at the incident but its hundreds of metres at worst.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement