Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Won't be using outbound flight but want to use return flight Ryanair

Options
  • 02-03-2018 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭

As the title says. I'm going to be a no show for my outbound flight with ryanair next week but I will be using the return flight.
    Ryanair website says this is fine and I don't need to notify them. but I'm wondering should I check-in for both the outbound flight and return flight, or should I just check in ONLY for the return flight?

Does it matter?

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 13,987 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

I think I read a thread here a while back about someone who didn't take outbound flight and when they showed up for return flight it had been cancelled. You might want to contact them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,022 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

You'll be fine either way. They only sell one way tickets so you can use the flight home without using the flight out or even checking in.

If you tried it with BA or another legacy carrier you'd have a problem though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭BlackandGreen

You'll be fine either way. They only sell one way tickets so you can use the flight home without using the flight out or even checking in.

If you tried it with BA or another legacy carrier you'd have a problem though.

Ah grand. I'll only check in for the return flight so. Thanks.

Advertisement