Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hkc No RKP comms

Options
  • 03-03-2018 7:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭

My power went last night around 10pm. It’s still off. At 5am alarm starts sounding internal and external although volume not as loud as normal thankfully. External stopped eventually. Internal still going.

Keypad displays above error. Cannot input anything on keypad. Any ideas? I’m ready to take a hammer to the internal bell.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Try powering the system down completely and power back up again.
    Have you disconnected or tried disconnecting any cables?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

KoolKid wrote: »
    Try powering the system down completely and power back up again.
    Have you disconnected or tried disconnecting any cables?

removed and replaced battery. Power came back while I was out getting the battery and it seems to be ok now. Battery is about 5 years old. Don’t know if the battery was the problem but I guess 5 years is about time to replace it anyway.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Unlikely the battery , just a little corruption.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Aidan Fitzgerald

Wired house alarm 4 wires what amp fuses in panel hkc

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

8/12 Mains fuse is 250mA/250V

Fuses 1/4 are 800ma

Battery fuse is 4A

10270 Mains fuse 3.15ma/250V

Other fuses are resettable fuses on the 10270

• Advertisement
Advertisement