Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What shops are open in Lucan today- Sat 3rd Mar

Options
  • 03-03-2018 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Has anyone info on what shops will be open today? Need food.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

Sixtoes wrote: »
    Has anyone info on what shops will be open today? Need food.

Lidl and Spar Ballyowen both open. Both packed full of people but not much food. No milk or bread.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Texaco had loads of milk and bread an hour ago when I popped in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

SuperValu is open.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

SV is insane. Worse than Xmas. They closed the door to restrict numbers. As soon as stuff was delivered it was being grabbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Pherekydes wrote: »
    SV is insane. Worse than Xmas. They closed the door to restrict numbers. As soon as stuff was delivered it was being grabbed.

It was grand around 4pm yesterday. No queues and plenty of freshly baked bread.

Was good today also, a bit busier

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

Went to SV about 11 this morning and it was grand. Loads of milk, fruit, veg and fresh bread. No packed bread or eggs. I picked up the last pack of chicken available.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,402 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Went to Aldi Fonthill at about lunchtime. It was grand, not overly packed with people and they had most stuff in stock. I really needed a decent dinner today and I got everything for it. Lovely roast sirloin steak Sunday dinner we had with all the trimmings :)

Plenty of fresh fruit, veg, meat, milk and some bread

Advertisement