Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good reliable Media Player please

Options
  • 03-03-2018 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

I use to use a WDTV media player but its playing up

so I’m looking for a similar reliable. just to play my wd hard drive for films thanks in advance,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭geraardo

I had the WDTV Player myself, but the lack of updates for it saw its demise, im using the Minix Neo U1 at the moment plays everything so far,

has a bluetooth air mouses as well with keyboard on the opposite side, very handy

there are better media players out there , im not sure of your budget but its for sale on Amazon uk,

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MINIX-Lollipop-Quad-core-Bluetooth-Double-sided/dp/B0192M8CSS

You could try Amazoz.de where i got mine at i good price with the air mouse included , there about 25 euros separately though so try for a package deal if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sheldgallagh

Gom Player, it is free and supports all the types of video, if you can't play some video it loads codec from web

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Gom Player, it is free and supports all the types of video, if you can't play some video it loads codec from web

Good idea but I won’t have laptop or pc when I need the media player

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Good idea but I won’t have laptop or pc when I need the media player

Advertisement